“Very Good”

Ranked #6 of 218 Restaurants in Woking
Price range: US$7 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Woking, Latino restaurant offers Italian cuisine using authentic recipes and cooking methods. The innovative menu showcases Italian classics such as traditional pizzas with colourful toppings, or delicious pasta dishes with tantalising sauces. The carefully selected wine list is heavily influenced by regional Italian bottles, but also features an array of specialist global wines.
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We selected Latino (based on TripAdvisor) for our pre-pantomime dinner.

At 5:30 on a Saturday evening the restaurant was, not surprisingly, almost empty (there were only two other tables in use when we arrived). We were attended to straight away and the food we ordered came quickly too - excellent!

We all thoroughly enjoyed our mains (2 x lasanga, 1 x calves liver, 1 x seafood), but although the choice of deserts was good, the waiter told us that only 3 were home made. My tiramisu was delicious, but the raspberry creme brulee did not go down well and was left half eaten by my partner.

Overall a very good experience, but I've not given it 5 stars due to the desserts.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was plain and boring, chairs and tables were very uncomfortable and it felt like a cafe but with a very expensive bill at the end. Customer service was not something out of this world and food was average, struggling to justify the expensive pricing.

1  Thank Dafischer
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a nice pre FA cup match lunch. Do not be put off by the building everything else was lovely. The service was attentive, the restaurant spotless and the food great. I had tagliatelle Latino my husband the four seasons pizza and we were both very happy.

1  Thank Helen D
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I recently went to Latino's on a work lunch and had a great experience. Their Parma pizza topped with rocket was lovely and they added an extra topping for me without making a fuss or having to 'check with the kitchen' which for me made me meal even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food and wine recommend by our lovely waiter, and topped off by a surprise tiramisu with a candle in which the staff arranged themselves having heard our conversation about our mothers birthday. Fabulous food and fabulous service!!! Thank you lovely Latino!

1  Thank Abbie W