“Fantastic pizza ”

Ranked #6 of 221 Restaurants in Woking
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Woking, Latino restaurant offers Italian cuisine using authentic recipes and cooking methods. The innovative menu showcases Italian classics such as traditional pizzas with colourful toppings, or delicious pasta dishes with tantalising sauces. The carefully selected wine list is heavily influenced by regional Italian bottles, but also features an array of specialist global wines.
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Visited Latino for the first time having lived in Woking for a number of years. I have always been put off visiting as the outside decor is not very invited and needs a revamp. However, the restaurant was packing (showing how popular the place is), the waiter was incredibly nice and efficient and I had one of the best pizzas I’ve ever eaten - so was very happy! Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting an Italian in Woking.

1  Thank Megan B

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate at this restaurant on Friday prior to the theatre. What a wonderful meal we had. The food was so good I was tempted to have the same again but I knew I could not finish a second portion as I was already full. I asked for some variation from the menu which was not a problem. When the food was served it was piping hot which was awesome (so many restaurants put the food under heat lights but they clearly do not do that). The staff were so polite and helpful. I cannot praise them highly enough. We will most definitely go back as the food was so good. A wonderful find and every time we eat in Woking we will be there

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We selected Latino (based on TripAdvisor) for our pre-pantomime dinner.

At 5:30 on a Saturday evening the restaurant was, not surprisingly, almost empty (there were only two other tables in use when we arrived). We were attended to straight away and the food we ordered came quickly too - excellent!

We all thoroughly enjoyed our mains (2 x lasanga, 1 x calves liver, 1 x seafood), but although the choice of deserts was good, the waiter told us that only 3 were home made. My tiramisu was delicious, but the raspberry creme brulee did not go down well and was left half eaten by my partner.

Overall a very good experience, but I've not given it 5 stars due to the desserts.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was plain and boring, chairs and tables were very uncomfortable and it felt like a cafe but with a very expensive bill at the end. Customer service was not something out of this world and food was average, struggling to justify the expensive pricing.

1  Thank Dafischer
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a nice pre FA cup match lunch. Do not be put off by the building everything else was lovely. The service was attentive, the restaurant spotless and the food great. I had tagliatelle Latino my husband the four seasons pizza and we were both very happy.

1  Thank Helen D