“Friendly staff”

Ranked #21 of 219 Restaurants in Woking
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Argentinian, Brazilian, Latin, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Las Iguanas' newest restaurant and bar opens in Woking this Spring. Our mission is simple, to bring a slice of Latin American magic to you all! Join us for Late Night Happy Hour every Friday/Saturday until 1:00am!
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I visit here many times as you can't really go wrong as there's such a great choice for all dietary requirements. They can get a little busy but are usually very accommodating. The vegetarian options I have tried are rather tasty. I've been with the kids also but they've not always been satisfied with the kiddies choice. With friends, family, couples you can't go wrong. It has a fun, lively atmosphere. No doubt I'll continue to visit until I have reason not too. :)

Reviewed 21 January 2018

What joy to look at the veggie menu and be able to choose anything! Pretty much in heaven in this place as a Mexican loving veggie.We enjoyed great service and the cheese fondue is to die for. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Go opposite to Araceli for real fresh food. The food here is like most food in the UK, standard chain food made for a profit not satisfaction

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Ate here on 30 December. The restaurant was generally fairly empty, but the music appeared to have been turned up to compensate. Initial ordering was good, I thought. However, it emerged that they brought the wrong meal for: I do not recommend the Beef Burger (what I got) instead of the BA Burger I ordered. One of my group had a steak, which he enjoyed, but it came with creamed corn (which was really quite unpleasant). The other members of the party had a Chicken Enchilada and Steak Fajitas. Both of the latter appeared to be quite acceptable. Service at the end of the meal was much slower.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

A nice Saturday evening meal with cocktails - the restaurant wasn't too busy and we were seated quickly. We ordered the nachos and chicken wings to start and they were very nice and the enchiladas and burgers for mains.. it was very enjoyable. Although I have visited better Mexican restaurants on the whole, this one was not bad and I would return to eat here again. The cocktails are great and so is the service.