“Awesome lobster dinner!”

Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Twillingate
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Seasonal restaurant on the dock or indoor dining in Hillgrade near Twillingate.Open for lunch and dinner.Excellent view from our dockside restaurant. Live lobster is available from our pool while in season until we have stock, usually until mid August. For your convenience there is an ATM on site as we accept CASH only.
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Right on the water, ate outside and were treated to a spectacular sunset. If you order lobster it takes about 25 min to come but well worth the wait. They also have fantastic fries. Highly recommended if you want a lobster dinner.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I had the most wonderful experience here! So many people recommended it during our vacation, but I always approach restaurants with caution. I walked up and asked if there was anything gluten free available before we requested a table and was immediately put at ease by the owner. She was INCREDIBLE! They have separate fryers for fries, fish and squid. One of her best friends is Celiac, so she was extremely knowledgeable about cross contamination! The meal was nothing short of epic and I know why everyone who goes anywhere near the area makes sure they stop in at least once if not a couple of times! I had fries (oh heavenly fries), pan fried cod (delicious) and scallops done in butter and lemon - plus home made tartar sauce. My parents had regular fish and chips, plus the chowder and loved everything. Service and welcoming hospitality was incredible - but it is always a TREAT to find a restaurant on vacation that is truly safe for a celiac! Thanks so much for taking great care of us, I'll be back! Views from the dining room and patio were epic - next time I'll come during iceberg season. (from your new Lake Louise friend)

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Outstanding in every way. Came here 3 days in a row and tried so many different items on the menu ... everything was super delicious. The ambience is so inviting we could sit here and gaze at the ocean for hours. Eileen, owner, chef, server extraordinaire is remarkable. Treat yourself!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious chowder (the best we ordered in Can in 3 weeks), followed by delicious lobster. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Also the included dessert was worth eating there.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Had a late lunch / early dinner on my way to twillingate.

Ordered the 1 1/2 lobster dinner, it was so so good! Perfect tenderness and so fresh! Amazing rhubarb cake too :)

There's an ATM on site for those don't have cash with them.

Don't miss out if you are visiting twillingate or Fogo!