“The lobster and mussels were so fresh and delicious!”

Waterside Fish Market
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Twillingate
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The lobster and mussels were so fresh and delicious. The girl that worked there went out of her way to help me taste lobster in Twillingate even though the season was at the tail end.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We have been finding it hard to find fish markets in NL. Found this one and was very happy. We got a piece of salmon and mussels. Lots of fresh and frozen choices. Friendly and highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

As a novice with a lobster and having spent a month in Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador without being able to buy one already cooked and ready to eat, this place was a real find. Precooked frozen and fresh seafood is available in addition to fresh uncooked seafood. I bought frozen lobster meat in addition to fresh vacuum sealed smoked salmon and fresh cooked mussels, some of the plumpest and best tasting I have ever had. A real bonus if you love mussels but have nowhere to cook them. I could also have bought a whole cooked lobster as the staff told me they could crack the shell for me, as I have neither the tools nor the know how to do this. I can’t recommend this place highly enough. Affordable, convenient and very, very helpful staff.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We tried the fresh halibut. Exquisite pan fried in butter Will try the lobster next. Very friendly service.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This fish market is exactly what we hoped of finding in Newfoundland. Alas, it was the only one that we found. Fresh fish, great people, and some good advice on how to cook some of the "exotic" stuff (cod tongues, cod cheeks) that we purchased. The woman working there was very patient and great fun to talk to. Wish there were more places like that in Newfoundland.