“Zephyr Tastic”

Corsairs Beach Bar & Restaurant
Price range: US$12 - US$68
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Great Food! Great Drinks! Great People! Great Times in Great Harbour Join the Pirate Party at the Coolest Beach Bar & Restaurant. Serving caribbean fusion, fresh lobster, steaks, seafood, pasta, pizza, appetizers, salads, desserts, & daily specials. We also offer vegetarian & gluten free options. Relax and enjoy a Bubbly Pirate, Absinthe, Key Lime Martini or a Voodoo Juice & Exotic shots if you dare!
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Best Bloody Mary on Jost Van Dyke. Every time I'm in Great Harbor I always stop in.

There are newer reviews for Corsairs Beach Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed 21 February 2012

We ate fairly simple food (pasta and pizza) but found them tasty. Menu was interesting. Reservations!

Reviewed 18 February 2012

While visiting Jost Van Dyke for a few days, my husband and I found ourselves at Corsairs by pure chance. We were planning on eating at Foxy's for their Friday night BBQ, but we didn't have a reservation (and I don't eat meat). Fortunately, Corsairs is right down the road, and they have pizza on the menu... We were sold!

We ordered the Santa Fe Pizza (half w/o chicken), and we both agreed that it was hands down one of the best pizzas we had ever eaten. Anywhere.

I ate A LOT of pizza on our 2 week wedding/honeymoon adventure in the BVI, and I'm pretty sure the pizza at Corsairs was the only one that wasn't previously frozen. If you make it to Jost Van Dye, it is worth leaving White Bay and heading over to Great Harbour for a delicious meal.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

If you stay on Jost, you MUST go to Corsairs. It's "in town" but the island is so small its a short cab ride. You can dress however you want. You can wear shoes if you want to but I didnt. The atmosphere is just as you imagine when you close your eyes in the middle of winter and think of a beach side restaurant/bar. Music playing, warm temperatures, people laughing and Vinny (The owner) stopping by to say hi. He wants to make sure you're happy and we were happy! The waitress was great! She knows her stuff and even remembered us from our visit there a year ago. Lets get to the real reason we all go to Corsairs: Food. Delicious, wonderful , yummy food. Everything we have had has been perfect. Do have the conch fritters, do have the shrimp cocktail, you will be surprised but pleasantly so! Our table had pizza, which is big enough for 4 people, 2 different lobster dishes and of course my favorite the chicken alfredo. I know your thinking why chicken alfredo in JVD but it is the best alfredo sauce I have ever had! A great time, great atmoshere, great people, great service and great food. It couldnt be better!

Reviewed 7 February 2012

Good service - good atmosphere - good menu - average prices for where you are - I would make it a dinner stop again