Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$161
PricelineUS$161
eDreamsUS$161
Orbitz.comUS$161
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2021

Did not meet expectations. No room service on Sundays withouth priveous advise.. The restaurant was a disaster, they do not have enough personnel. Not cheap they charge for everything. Even a SELF parking charge of 8usd plus taxes per day.The people in front desk did not know where is the ice machine. They did not know anything. Poor supervision. Spend a lot of money for bad service.

Room tip: Stay in other Hotel
Date of stay: June 2021
Stephanie Acevedo, Revenue Management at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

Dear guest,

First of all, we want to offer you a sincere apology for the issues we did not meet that were in your expectations. We will share your comments with the rest of the team, to ensure this way we can take corrective actions in order to better all our guest experience. Once again Thank you and we hope to see you in a future stay.

Regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2020

i had a great time, very attentive and helpful staff, clean room, and casino open late i believe is 20
to 24 hours open a day, the swimming pool is perfect, entertainment i believe on Saturdays, live music or Dj at casino inside hotel

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Meander46410187201
StephanieA3481, Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being part of the Courtyard by Marriott Aguadilla family. You and your experience is and will always be our priority here at the Courtyard Aguadilla, We will always be waiting for your return.

kind regards

Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

I’m elite titanium , since long time , no upgrade here , you can try to reach the reception by phone but nobody pick your call , food is a pure catastrophe , on top of that , laundry is extremly expensive , 60$ for clothes non ironed and poorly washed , stay 2 nights and nobody came to clean the room , to avoid...

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank 316philippef
StephanieA3481, Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Regards,

Reviewed 5 January 2020

1st I am Marriott Ambassador Level so maybe I expect too much. Note our stay was over New Years so that could be part of the issues. Here are my issues /comments:

1. Come on $8 a day+tax for parking for guest but free for casino guests.
2. I had 2 reservations for our 7 night stay. 5 days on points and 2 days paid.
a. What a mess with keys. After the 5 night stay every day I needed new keys
b. Calling us at night waking me up to ask about the credit card I wanted to use on the 2 night stay after we discussed this at checking and had combined the reservations (well they said they did).
3. A/C noise is some of the worst I have experience in a long time. We had to turn off at night. It was that bad.
4. Casinos are not our thing, so but they put on pretty close and the music because of the holidays was very loud. So loud that when we went in for a drink we had issue communicating with the bar tender.

We came for diving and given my Marriott status wanted a reasonable stay and I know what to expect at a CY Marriott, but this was below my expectations. The property is old but the A/C issue is likely the worst of my issues.

On the positive side the pool is nice but to get drinks you need to go to the Denny's located in the Marriott. Be sure to bring ID or you will get nothing.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank liveforwater
StephanieA3481, Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time to complete this service survey. First of all, I apologize for the incidents reported on your survey. I will share your comments with the rest of the team. in order to analyze and insure these were isolated situations that are not normal and that will get corrected on the way.

Once again, our sincere apology, we will always be here for you.

Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

I come for business purposes, and i have to ask to change my room to have one with open windows and far from the crazy noise of the casino. Everything is old and my first room with the tint windows and crazy noise was disappointed.
They don't serve breakfast and you have to go to the Dennys or buy some cookies.
The good thing was the really kind and helpful personal.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
StephanieA3481, Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing this survey and for sharing your recent stay with us. We want to thank you for your loyalty to our Brand and our hotel in Aguadilla. We have read and shared your comments with the respective teams, in order for them to see how our guest are seeing our job and what are the points they understand are some areas of opportunities we have to improve our service and our hotel quality. Once again thank you.

Kind Regards