All reviewsmost beautiful beaches in the worldflamenco beachgreat ventilationwhite sandbeach chairspuerto ricogolf cartkind of placewe loved our staythe location is perfectsmall islandjuanviolettaparadisegrillpropertycell
Reviewed 22 January 2018

this beach is pristine and very beautiful. I have traveled the world and this beach competes with the best of them. It is never crowded . The kiosks to buy food and drinks are tucked away in such a manner that when you are on the beach you dont see them. Beautiful, relaxing romantic.

Stayed: May 2017
3  Thank natalia a
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Steps from beautiful flamenco beach, this place is well taken care of. If your staying in Culebra, I wouldn't look any further. We loved our stay there and Juan is a great host. Highly recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank arjetm
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This was a great choice for accommodation on Culebra. A little pricey but it's worth it and then some the moment you walk out into that private slither of paradise that is flamenco beach. My cousin and I stayed here were lucky to book last minute for one night because it's usually a 2 night minimum stay. We took a plane from ceiba to culebra. Juan, the caretaker of the villa, arranged taxi pick up and was nothing but hospitable the whole time we were there. The privacy of the villa being on the water was amazing. We watched the sun set and he stars come out right on the beach. We woke up early to catch the sunrise on the beach and napped until the sun's warmth mixed with the cool breeze of early morning. I would definitely come back here again and next time stay much longer than a night. We had reservations to do a bio luminescent bay tour the next night in la parguea. My absolute recommendation is to stay at villa flemenco beach for the ultimate culebra experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank XUAN HUY N
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I felt very confortable in that place. Juan and Violeta, the owners were very charm and help us all the time. Thanks. Nice cabin. It was clean and well equipped, including bath towels, beach towels and bed sheets. A good place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The beach is why you stay here. White sand and pristine. But the accommodation is not that great, to be honest. No turndown service, WiFi sucks. The staff is not helpful or friendly which is strange for Puerto Rico. But it's all about the beach here. If you come to Culebra I suggests bringing you own groceries from the mainland as the cost is double here.

Room Tip: The top floor views are amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family