“A pleasant change”

Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'N Biscuits
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Onley
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I haven't eaten at Bojangles in a while. While traveling to North Carolina we stopped in and had the family value meal. The chicken was hot and fresh, the string beans and dirty rice was also good. Overall it was a nice change of pace. Cant beat the price.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Food was hot and ready and tasted really good. The staff was very friendly, and smiled which is rare.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

My boys and I went twice. The value and flavor was good. The staff had big smiles and super friendly.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

If your in the mood for chicken stop here . Food was hot and fresh (chicken). Staff was friendly and the inside looked pretty clean . Only negative I see is double check your take out orders before you leave . Me myself do not mind waiting a little extra time and paying a little more for good food and friendly staff .

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered the super tailgate which comes with a half gallon of iced tea. My receipt clearly shows I ordered unsweetened tea. However, I have ordered this meal three previous times at this location and twice got sweet tea which I had to throw away.

I asked the server before she closed the box if the iced tea was unsweetened. She confirmed it was. However, when I got home the tea was sweet tea which again I had to throw out.

I do not recommend this restaurant as they routinely get my takeout order wrong. Their price is excessive when you have to throw away your drinks.

1  Thank Ricky S