Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Beautiful long weekend at Glenroy Cottages. The cottage we stayed in was rustic but very clean, sheets and towels supplied. Small fridge in the kitchen which was perfect for our stay and had all we needed in the kitchen. Our cottage had 1 separate bdrm and a queen bed at end of the lounge room.
Local attractions that we visited whilst there:
Little Hartley Historic Town
Mayfield Gardens and Cafe
Haddens Lookout
Grand Canyon hike
Rosemary the owner was delightful and helpful in every way.
Will definitely visit again

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Rosemary was extremely unprofessional and just rude to speak with.
i had originally got a quote from her as i was staying for a while (2 months). she had quoted me for an on-site caravan($300) when i asked for photos i got a crib hut so for starters she lied.
she proceeded to tell me how she was doing renovations on it regardless if we stayed or not it was no loss to her.
The date got closer for us to arrive and i checked with her as to how we were going to pay the $300 a week she then proceeded to tell me it was going to be more now and after backwards and forwards messages of me saying no.
i decided to call her when i then got yelled at over the phone getting told how dare i try bargin her down after the hard work and effort she has put in. i couldn’t get a single word in and eventually got hung up on. when i called her back (cause i didn’t get to have a chat) i was greeted with “What do you want” she then told me “im putting the price up to 480 now take it or leave it”

i’ve then gone and read reviews and realise everything happens for a reason and it’s a blessing in disguise that i’m not staying where this crazy lady lives.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2019 via mobile

My husband & I are staying in a cottage whilst he is working in Lithgow, absolutely a home away from home everything we need along with a beautiful scenic view & amazing owner can’t recommend this place enough

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

After reading everyone’s reviews I thought surely that can’t be true. Well after experiencing the very unpleasant woman for myself, everything is absolutely true. Goes off like a fire cracker over the smallest of things. We have been here a few times and the owner has managed to disappoint us in some way each time however this time takes the cake. We were told off for having a fire on in the day, it was 5:00 in the afternoon and cold. Then we were told our fire was too big, it wasn’t, the owner was going off saying “it’s against our principles” and kept repeating that. “Fires have to be small”, and kept saying “I’m fuming, I’m soooooo upset.soooooo upset”. We were then told off for using her wood. A dead tree had fallen down and we used some of the branches like everyone else did that was there. We broke off small branches while others were taking to it with axes and chainsaws. The way the woman carried on was just ridiculous; I definitely will not be back and will make sure I tell everybody to steer clear of this place. There are no signs up indicating not to use branches and sticks located here. The place is a joke. For $15 per person per night I’d expect a bit of respect from them and treat people like they would like to be treated. You can get a powered site elsewhere for $30.00 a site, which we will do next time. We were made very uncomfortable and we were made to feel like we were criminals. I understand there are rules and it’s their property however there is no need to carry on like that. It spoiled the weekend and left a bad taste in my mouth. Their loss, our hard earned money will be going to someone else that deserves it. Don’t go here if you want peace and quiet and the serenity ruined. I guarantee you they aren’t declaring the abundance of $$$$$$$ they get from everybody. It’s sll about the $$$$$.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

Loved staying here over the weekend. Rented two cottages for our family and friends. Children had fun playing in the river, we ate out on our balconies as a storm rolled over at night and our baby adored seeing cows nearby. Rosemary our host was really lovely, friendly and gave thoughtful tips and ideas on things to do and the history of the area. Definitely coming back.

Date of stay: March 2019