“An office Christmas party you want to attend!”

Sudden Echo Day spa
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Nelligen
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We have been lucky enough to have our office Christmas party at sudden Eco for the last 2 years. Our boss books us all in for spa time, massages and facials. We had lunch there the first year too which was incredible! We are an office of 7 and we have the most amazing time! We take turns in the spa, having facials and massages all the while sipping the BEST champagne cocktails and braving the milk bath and sauna! I am literally counting down to this years one because now they have a pool to enjoy as well. We actually get the rock star treatment and get a boat ride back to the bay... but I think that's because we're Travel Team Batemans bay and our boss ROCKS! Thanks Kelly and your amazing team!!

2  Thank Vanessa L
All reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
"outdoor area"
in 5 reviews
"discomfort"
"glow"

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Me and a group of friends visited the day spa for my birthday it was very relaxing and the staff where great! We received cocktails on arrival and had a delicious lunch as part of the package! It was great value for money, I would definitely recommend it! Kelly gives the best massages! It was awesome relaxing day!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

A group of 7 went down for a girls day out!
We all had a blast- it was the BEST experience!!
The staff were very friendly and made our day twice as fun!
We experienced the group package- it was very affordable and included multiple treatments eg- spa, body scrub, massage, facials and much more!!!
We were served cocktails on arrival and we had a beautiful lunch made for us

I would highly recommend this experience for anyone celebrating any special occasions or just wanting a nice relaxing getaway!!!

Can't wait to visit again!!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We (my mum, sister, nana, and myself) enjoyed a spa package in early January 2017. The atmosphere was amazing and certainly not like your typical day spa! On arrival we were welcomed with delicious cocktails which instantly put us into relaxed mode. My nana and mum had their massage and facial first while my sister and I soaked in the hot tub. We were all in the same room which was fantastic as we were able to all chat and enjoy each other's company. We then had a milk bath which really hydrated my dry skin, before enjoying our massages and facials while the others soaked. My massage was perfect as my masseuse kept checking that the pressure was alright and asked whether I had any sensitive areas or muscles that needed attention. This was followed by an all over body scrub which smelt and felt amazing! My skin was glowing following this treatment. The facial was delightful.. I was asked about my skin type and they only used sensitive products to ensure there was no discomfort. Once the mask was peeled off my skin felt smooth and rejuvenated. Throughout these treatments we continued to enjoy more cocktails (and non-alcoholic drinks for our driver) which were absolutely delicious! We then enjoyed a home made gourmet lunch in the gorgeous outdoor area. It felt like we were in a private resort! We all left feeling super relaxed and so grateful my sister had purchased this package for us. We swore we would definitely come back as the way we felt on leaving is hard to describe - kind of floaty/as if we were walking on clouds we were so relaxed! I have highly recommended this spa to anyone who will listen. What a beautiful location, amazing staff and an unforgettable experience. 10/10 would (and plan to!) visit again!

1  Thank belly1414