“Day Spa experience like no other...”

Sudden Echo Day spa
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Nelligen
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I have been to Sudden Echo a few times now and I can tell you right now it's like being in heaven!

Last time I went, I was with a group of 4 girls. We were greeted on arrival with cocktails and smiles. First up, we had a spa in the hot tub where we chat and giggled the whole time whilst still drinking delicious cocktails. Next, we had our treatments, which included a body scrub, exfoliation, massage and facial. I felt SO pampered whilst having all of my treatments, and the massage was absolutely amazing! We then had a beautiful milk bath that hydrated our skin to the max - I felt refreshed, indulged and rejuvenated!

After our treatments were complete, we were taken to the amazing outdoor area to eat a 3-course lunch which you would expect to be served in a 5 star restaurant. the food was incredible. I even asked for the recipes to try myself!

The atmosphere at the day spa is amazing - it reminded me of being in a Balinese 5 star resort.

Kelly and the Sudden Echo team were so friendly and professional. Each beautician did a personal skin consult and tailored the skincare products to our skin types so that we wouldn't have any bad reactions. My skin felt so soft and even had a glow to it.

I cant fault anything that wasn't perfect on the few times I have visited the Day Spa.

If you want a spa day out with the girls, or even a couples day out - I would highly recommend Sudden Echo - you will love every moment!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This is the first time I have written a review even though I read them all the time. After reading the reviews from echo customers I was sceptical about how the visit would go especially after reading the long winded extremely unhappy one, so I thought I would visit and decide for myself.
I'm not sure what the expectation was of the unhappy mother and daughter duo was but seems that preconceptions can be dangerous.
My husband and I had the couples treat and can safely say it was one of the nicest experience we have shared. The massage was amazing hit all the right spots and didn't miss a muscle. The atmosphere was as pleasant and relaxing as being in our own home. Kellie was a gorgeous polite and accomodating host and I would highly recommend this day spa as a great place for anyone to enjoy

Reviewed 28 February 2017

After reading a horrendous review of Sudden Echo, I can't help but disagree 100%. I have been a couple of times now and cannot wait to get back again. The service is wonderful, Kelly is down to Earth and hilarious. Her staff are beautiful and I have never felt more comfortable visiting a day spa than I have at Sudden Echo.
We have had our staff Christmas party here over the last couple of years and for us to be so excited to keep returning, surely speaks for itself!

Thanks Kel, keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to try out the pool!

xx

Jacqui

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Had the most amazing time at this day spa! The area is so beautiful, quiet and relaxing and the owner is so nice and welcoming! It didn't get awkward for one second, I felt like she was a good friend when I left. I got a facial that made my skin glow and a really relaxing massage. The jacuzzi had a perfect temperature and the welcoming drink was delicious! I didn't try the milk bath but after seeing photos of it I really wish I had tried it! I recommend this place to anyone who's looking for a little escape from the every day stress and a relaxing and fun time with excellent treatments! If I ever come back to Australia I'm going to visit sudden echo day spa again, that's for sure!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We have been lucky enough to have our office Christmas party at sudden Eco for the last 2 years. Our boss books us all in for spa time, massages and facials. We had lunch there the first year too which was incredible! We are an office of 7 and we have the most amazing time! We take turns in the spa, having facials and massages all the while sipping the BEST champagne cocktails and braving the milk bath and sauna! I am literally counting down to this years one because now they have a pool to enjoy as well. We actually get the rock star treatment and get a boat ride back to the bay... but I think that's because we're Travel Team Batemans bay and our boss ROCKS! Thanks Kelly and your amazing team!!

1  Thank Vanessa L

Been to Sudden Echo Day spa? Share your experiences!