US$89
Hotels.com
US$74
US$190
US$162
The Inn at Willow Grove(Orange)
US$265
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfresh flowersattention to detailmy husband and imedia roomoutdoor activitiesgracious hostsawesome weekendwithout being intrusivelook forward to a return visittop notchlittle detailsgranolabeautiful sceneryblueberry pancakesthe barncocktail hourperfect in every way
Reviewed 28 December 2011

The Inn at Westwood Farm offers an amazing country/rustic experience for anyone that is visiting the area - it is convenient to local wineries and historical sites, and the innkeepers (Jay and Elizabeth) spare no detail in offering a truly wonderful experience to their guests, including excellent food, great knowledge of the local area, and a warm, welcoming personal touch. We rented the entire inn for the weekend and had a fantastic visit - we would strongly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2011

The Inn at Westwood Farm is a picturesque bed and breakfast. My wife and I were married on this property on October 1st, 2011 and would not have traded in our experience for anything! Jay and Elizabeth are truly fantastic people with warm hearts and keen eye. The inn itself is beautifully decorated and well maintained, along with the property surrounding it. We will always keep the inn and the inn keepers close to us.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2011

We love Inn at Westwood Farm, and have recommended it over and over. We first visited in August 2010. Our aunts then stayed after they heard how much we loved it. Then, this past July we had our wedding there. The owners did so much to make our wedding exactly what we wanted, and we would not have changed a thing. All our guests were struck by the Inn and by how wonderful J and Elizabteth are. Everyone had such a wonderful time, and still talk about it!

Our stay at the Inn was wonderful. The rooms are perfect and filled with giant beds, robes, and luxury showers/tubs. If that weren't enough, we would go back just for the breakfasts! We cannot wait to return!

Room Tip: They are all beautiful!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My husband & I visited the Inn at Westwood & attended the Montpelier Hunt Race. It was an outstanding getaway weekend to celebrate my husbnad's birthday & we enjoyed every moment. Elizabeth & Jay did a fabulous job & treated us likely royalty. Worth every penny! We'll be back again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2011

After reading TripAdvisor reviews, I booked a weekend stay for my husband's birthday. It was a surprise for him. Booking the room was very easy. The website is very user-friendly. Elizabeth contacted me as the weekend grew closer and we discussed a few "extras" that I thought my husband would enjoy. She was very helpful, making dinner reservations for our 1st evening and helping with the itenerary. Originally I had planned to take him kayaking, but it seemed the weather was going to be too cold. Elizabeth mentioned that there was a special event happening and that she had tickets to it if we'd like to attend. We did and it was a most serendipitous thing. Elizabeth greeted us and immediately made us feel welcome, like we were friends coming to visit. My husband was very surprised and overwhelmed with everything Elizabeth had suggested. The room was very nice. Our bath was down the hall and private. The bedding was luxurious. The bathrobes must have weighed 5 pounds! There were drinks available at all times and snacks in the evening. The grounds were great and next time we go, I'll explore them more. Breakfasts were delicious. But the best part was meeting new friends that instantly felt like old friends. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple