All reviews fresh flowers attention to detail my husband and i media room gracious hosts amazing wedding without being intrusive perfect weekend little details beautiful scenery the barn cocktail hour top notch local attractions wine tasting wedding party historic sites
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We picked this Inn to visit Montpelier and enjoy the Orange area. Jay gave us a nice tour upon our arrival and Elizabeth made sure the coffee was the way we wanted it. We stayed two nights and enjoyed two outstanding breakfasts: one with the best blueberry pancakes I have had and one with special on-site produced eggs that was magnificently prepared. Plenty of fresh locally produced fruit as well. Elizabeth made dinner reservations for us and arranged for a hot air balloon flight from Monticello Country Ballooning that launched from the front lawn of the B&B, and Jay (without asking) took an amazing video of the launch. Great way to celebrate our anniversary! Jay and Elizabeth invited Mandy (the balloon pilot) and crew to join us for breakfast afterward which added a lot to the visit!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2016

This charming bed and breakfast proved to be the dream wedding spot I didn't know I was dreaming of!! Our guests could not believe how spacious and beautiful the land was and how well decorated and laid out the setting was. I could not be more grateful for the superb organization and vision that Elizabeth has and the hard work both she and Jay put in to make sure everything came together before I walked down the aisle. The rooms in the house are so comfortable and make my bridal party feel so pampered. We loved this place, and will be planning anniversary and vow renewal stops here for sure!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2016

when you wait 48 years for the perfect spot to have vow renewal for our special and so long awaited memory ! After five years of returning to Inn at Westwood Farm my husband and I knew this
is where we wanted to be ! The perfect location the perfect simplicity the perfect planners in Jay and Elizabeth ! Just put it n their hands and they knew what it was we needed and wanted ! Always love being at the inn the rooms the view the food the company the feeling of being relaxed and with friends ! It is all here the linens the flowers the pottery the art all that we so appreciate and love . Friends say why do you go back to the same place> why ? it is the dose of rx we need and each visit is enjoyable ! This time was the most special of all --our vow renewal we will never forget and cant thank Jay and Elizabeth for providing that for us !They are as special as their wonderful home they share with others is -and they are the core that make it so each and everytime !

Room tip: all beautiful--the linens --the soaps --the robes
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2016

The Inn at Westwood Farm innkeepers, Elizabeth Goeke & Jay Billie, thought of everything. From the hypo-allergenic bed clothes to the sumptuous breakfasts (made with eggs from the chickens on the farm), to the beautifully set table. Their hospitality is perfect. I want to return.
Suellen, Denver, Colorado

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Incredibly well restored farmhouse with perfectly appointed rooms. It was a rainy day so we skipped going out to tromp around the grounds, but spent time in the game room that doubled as a reading room enjoying the incredibly relaxing environment. The linens are perfect, the space is wonderful, and the breakfast was farm-fresh and delicious! I really want to go back.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends