“Greeting Welcome to the Golf Club”
Review of Bargara Golf Club

Bargara Golf Club
Ranked #13 of 34 Restaurants in Bargara
Price range: US$10 - US$39
Description: Club with bar, all day bistro, gaming and keno open seven days alongside a championship golf course.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I havent even tried the food here yet before I put up this review. Reason being the welcome we got when we entered the Gold Club bistro was exceptional. The president of the Golf Club welcomed us with service I havent experienced ever before. Thank you Mr Golf Club President.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This placed used to serve great food but seems it has dropped in quality dramatically. I had grilled chicken that looked like it had been thrown under a truck dripping in old black oil and run over 7 or 8 times. Pretty bad and my friend had the baramundi that was so dry the edges were inedible and the middle was totally gross.
I didn’t think I will ever go back there. Not impressed at all. Maybe they got a new chef I don’t know but it’s a shame it’s dropped in quality so much.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

A new chef, excellent food and pleasant service.Best fish and chips we have had at an unbeatable price.The steaks are also very good.We will be back. They had a bad run but it is over with new staff and a very good chef.

1  Thank Evelyn H
Tim G, General Manager at Bargara Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Hi Evelyn,
Glad you enjoyed your meals and thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We visited the golf club for dinner. I ordered a chicken schnitzel with veg which was very nice. My wife ordered grilled fish of the day with veg. It was obvious whoever grilled the fish had no idea how to cook fish. It was over cooked, very dry and almost inedible.

1  Thank tumblgum
Tim G, Manager at Bargara Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi tumblgum,
I'm glad you enjoyed your chicken schnitzel but disappointing to hear you weren't happy with the grilled fish which is normally quite popular. I will pass this info on to our chefs, thank you for your feedback.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

You can go at any time and grab a food with nice view
Food is big and nice portion for the price
Recommend for sitting outside looking at the beach