“Fabulous buffet!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 540-922-8031
Description: 540-922-8031
Reviewed 17 June 2017

All of the dishes available are delicious. My family and I love the buffet best though! There is a great variety on the buffet and salad bar, with plentiful meats and veggies alike! The service is very personalised and the staff is genuine in their quest to please their customers .. great price for a quality buffet! This restaurant is the best kept secret in Giles County!

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Although a modest buffet (one hot table, and one chilled table), everything I tried (basically a souped-up taco salad) was very good... tasted fresh, and lots of choices. Lunch price lasts until 3:30, then there's a dinner buffet. I'm picky about iced tea, and this was very, very good... clear, not cloudy, with fresh flavor. Staff was very friendly.

There were multiple offerings of ground beef and chicken dishes on the buffet. We didn't ask today, but are hoping some side dishes are available from a menu for adding more protein variety. We'll find out when we go back, which we definitely will... quite a bargain, and tasty. And beverages are not overpriced.

Don't go for the decor or ambiance but, if you go for a simple and good lunch, you'll be pleased.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We enjoyed a wonderful meal here on an evening that offered a buffet. I only gave it four out of five, because our waiter did not tell us about the buffet (an option we would have enjoyed). After we had ordered our meal, we noticed folks going to the buffet. After investigating, we found it quite a yummy looking fare. Our food was, however, delicious as well. We'll definitely go back for more Campo Verde!

Reviewed 3 September 2014

I like Camp Verde and I go there on occasion. I meet friends there on occasion. The food is good and the margaritas used to be very good. The last time I ate there the margarita wasn't that great but in all fairness, I haven't bee back since then.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is a very nice restaurant. The food is great and the service is Awesome. The servers are so nice and friendly and the service is very fast. Highly recommend this place.

Been to Campo Verde? Share your experiences!