“Above Average Mexican”

La Barranca Mexican Grill
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Pearisburg
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and professional. Wait service was attentive.

I had the grilled chicken quesadilla and was great. Lots of flavor. My wife had beef fajitas and she said it was excellent.

Pricing for lunch was excellent. You get a lot of the money.

The balcony has tables facing the mountains. Very nice views.

We were just passing through.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Located conveniently off 460. Food was very good and fast service. It's in an area with limited options, so this is a good place for lunch. A lot of seating, etc.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing to write home about or for that matter complain about but with a limited selection of places to eat that weren’t burger bars or family diners we plumped for this on.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We go to this restaurant at least once a week. they seat you quickly. The food it typical Mexican, but the staff make it a great experience. Very nice inside, clean!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews I was wondering how the service would be and it was better great! Very fast and friendly.

Chips and salsa as soon as we sat down and our meal was out before we could ask for more chips. Food was average.

Two of us ate for under $25 with drinks so we can't complain. If you are wondering, they serve Pepsi products - I prefer Coke so I thought it's worth noting if you are a Coke fan like I am.

There is an outdoor dining area if you enjoy sitting outside.