Sleep Inn & Suites at Fort Lee
  • Breakfast included
US$124
US$112
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$48
US$45
US$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$59
Econo Lodge(Petersburg)
US$49
US$46
Priceline
All reviewswafflesthe indoor heated poolhard boiled eggshot tubup to datefree breakfastgreat place to staysoldierscerealpetersburgdrawersdeskmicrowaverateshousekeeping
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

As soon as I came in the door I was greeted with a smile! I had family coming in and wanted to make sure everyone had room. Mr. Robert the general manager at the location made sure our stay was amazing from start to finish. I would recommend for anyone from corporate to military families. Thanks Mr. Robert!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Was here with my family and my Soldier for a weekend pass. Fort lee is only 2 miles away and really it's a straight shot to base from there. There's a mall a couple miles away with any shopping or dining options imaginable. Now the hotel was just ok. The breakfast had cold items, sausage links, biscuits and gravy. My kids did not enjoy the sausage or biscuits and gravy and they are not picky. The waffles were good! They had omelettes you could order but I never saw anyone to take my order. The rooms were ok. Bed was a little too firm. They didn't clean my room one day because a backpack was left on the bed so they left a note saying they couldn't clean but I still expected them to take the trash and put in clean towels and toilet paper. The pool was just ok. The hot tub wasn't a bit hot. The second day we stayed the pool had a "closed" sign on it. Which was disappointing because that was the reason we paid more for this hotel versus others because the kids wanted to swim. The hallways weren't very clean. There was lots of dirt especially by the door by the pool. We stayed 3 nights and the same dirt was there all 3 days. One of our drawers was full of underwear and socks when we arrived so it made me think they didn't clean too well after the last occupant. We asked for extra pillows and were told they were out. So it wasn't awful but I probably would not stay here on our next trip to fort lee.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed there this pass weekend. My husband was very unhappy stating this was the worse place we have stayed. Once we arrive our room was only half clean there was hair on the sheets, poop smudge in toilet, and a dirt ring around the tub. We immediately asked for another room and given another. The new room was way better. The beds are quite hard and uncomfortable. The elevator was dirty had dirty towels and pizza crust in the corner. The breakfast was ok, the sausage and eggs looked old. The front desk service was good. Will not stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sweete74
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Fantastic overnight stay,clean room no noise fast internet and a good breakfast that you need to get you off to a good start in your day. Bed very comfortable and the room was very well maintained and clean. Great night.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I come to sleep inn every month. I can always expect a worm welcome. The staff do what ever they can to make my stay as enjoyable as possible. Especially Kacena in the breakfast room and Wendy at the front deal. Those two are the best. The work out room is a joke.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business