“best tialian ever”

Luca Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Top notch place to eat.. gr8 staff also.. huge portions and best lasagna n pizza in the area..You wont go home hungry and the rolls are to die for.. :)

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Ordered Chicken ala Fiornentia for dinner tonight
Tender juicy chicken but I thought the pasta needed more lemon sauce.
Wife wanted a smaller dinner so our waitress was kind enough to help her choose linguine with chicken and broccoli
Broccoli was cooked perfectly but her chicken ( which I sampled) tasted pre-cooked

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Prince George, Virginia, and the surrounding countryside, from Petersburg to Williamsburg to Richmond, is a treasure trove of historical sites from the Colonial and Civil War periods. But did you know there were so many restaurants in Prince George? Courthouse Road reminds a Chicagoan of North Wells Street. One go-to destination is Luca Italian Restaurant, which specializes in Italian home cooking straight out of Taylor Street in Chicago. They also offer New York style pizza but I won't hold that against them. Located at 6619 Courthouse Road, east of I-295 on Highway 106, near the intersection of Courthouse Road and Scott Memorial Road, Luca's is all-things Italian from bruschetta and garlic bread to spaghetti and meatballs and veal scallopini to chicken saltimbocca and shrimp scampi to home-made cannoli and tiramisu. It's a cozy Italian eatery with outdoor seating that makes you feel as if you're dining at home. I even sampled a slice of the meat lover's pizza with cheese and tomato sauce. New York style pizza isn't comparable to Chicago's thin crust with cheese and sausage, in my mind, but I'll settle for it in a pinch. One of Luca's most popular dishes is baked spaghetti, a unique creation that I've never tasted before. Delicious. And my wife was very pleased with chicken alfredo, another house speciality. And if you're not in a mood for a big meal, you can choose from a large list of hot and cold sandwiches, including ribeye, veal parmigiana, meatball parmigiana sub, Reuben, fish, chicken fillet, tuna or chicken salad, roast beef hoagie and Italian or turkey hoagie. As long as we've been traveling the country, we never are surprised to find quality restaurants anywhere and everywhere. Who would have anticipated an authentic Italian restaurant in the Virginia countryside?

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is the best Italian Restaurant in the surrounding area. The catered our wedding anniversary and we just had a surprise 80th birthday party for my mother-in-law and everyone raved about the food. They have everything you could ask for when it comes to Italian food and then some. The food is fantastic. My wife and I have been eating there for well over 16 years now and have never been disappointed. There baked Ziti is fantastic but so is the rest of their food. I have brought numerous friends and family members to Luca and they have never been disappointed and have come back with their friends and family. They have been so successful that they are building a larger facility just a block down the road and will turn the current Luca into a Mexican Restaurant. I can hardly wait to have both an Italian and Mexican Restaurant by the same owner within a block. You have to try Luca if you want some great Italian Food. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

It's gotten to the point that when they ask for our name for the take out order, they KNOW it's a large pepperoni and Italian sausage pizza! LOL! We eat here or take out at least once a week. Good food, fast service, nice atmosphere, polite staff, convenient,etc. What's not to like?
MM77<><