“Name's a bit confusing”
Review of The Crossroads Inn

The Crossroads Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Quantico
The Crossroads Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Quantico
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Is it the Crossroads Inn or is it the Inn of The Corps? Take your pick. It's listed as each one. So try not to be confused by the name. On TripAdvisor it's listed as Crossroads Inn, but don't look for a sign outside that says that. Our suite was fine except that the gap under the interconnecting door to the next room was big enough to drive a vehicle under. The folks next door sounded like they were in the same room. It was a blessing when they tucked it in early, and quietly. Breakfast was included and well done.w

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We've stayed at many different military facilities around the country. This one was exceptionally nice. The lobby was warm and friendly with sandwiches to purchase and menus for local food delivery. The rooms were a bit small but had a nice small kitchen, private bath and a couch and flat panel TV. All in all very nicely appointed. The only downside was finding the entrance to the base at night as the signage was poor at best getting to the base and the facility. In the daylight I'm sure it would be much easier.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my family. They were able to get us in a last minute 9 night stay as we were visiting from California. The rates are amazing. I do admit it's a bit outdated however it was very convenient for our long stay. We stayed in a Queen suite which accommodated 6 of us. The pull out couch was terrible (where I slept for 9 nights) but I got used to it somehow. The kitchen area was stocked with dishes which was useful and we cooked dinner there every night. I loved that they had a laundry room for guests. The staff was so polite and very helpful. I work at an extremely nice Lodge in Northern California so I hold hotels standards high. I would give it an 8/10. Solely because it accommodated 6 of us comfortably for 9 nights. I will definitely be staying here again if I come back to the area.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2016

This was the second time we had stayed at The Crossroads Inn. We didn't think our stay could be better than the first visit which was great, but we were wrong it was better, the rooms, beds and the wonderful employees. We can't say enough great things about The Crossroads. We hated to leave.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016

The hotel serves its purpose. They have the necessary amenities to live comfortably but that's it. No bell or whistles. Great continental breakfast in the mornings and friendly staff. rooms are a bit outdated.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quantico
1.3 km away
12.9 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Woodbridge
Hilton Garden Inn Woodbridge
#1 of 15 in Woodbridge

Been to The Crossroads Inn? Share your experiences!