“Best Pizza in Town!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2016

As we recently moved into the region from New England, we've been searching for a good local pizza place in the greater Roanoke area. We have already tried a few, but finally took a chance with Sal's. All I can say is that I cannot wait to eat from there again! Their crust and sauce are absolutely wonderful, and the staff were very friendly and accommodating, even at a late hour. They have direct Italian roots with recipes that have been in the family for decades, and it shows! We can't wait to go back and will recommend them to anyone who asks.

Although we did not dine-in, I expect that we will test out their abilities in this area in the near future.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My favorite meal to eat here is lunch. You get 2 entree selections and a great salad. I have liked everything I got there so far.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Great service and food. Servings larger enough to share. Prices were reasonable. Decent wine choices. Bob

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Very nice place with outstanding dinners. Hint order the specials always tops. Do not be deterred by the fact it's in a strip mall next to Kroger s it is truly an authentic dinning experience.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Excellent Italian restaurant. Specialty drinks were interesting and delicious. Other cocktails well made and reasonably priced. Wife had veal dish and pronounced excellent. I had Chicken Chef which consisted of breast of chicken & shrimp served over penne pasta. Very good. Salads are served as ordered and include 3 garlic knots which are fantastic. Desserts are decadent and very good. Service was vary attentive and friendly.