“Best Pizza north 460. ”

Franks Pizza
Ranked #200 of 521 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great real NY style pizza. Sauces n cheese right on. Several Frank's around. Lexington for one. All consistent. Good prices.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza, calzones and subs every time we visit Franks Pizza. I've never been disappointed walking out. I love their pizza crust which is served with a friendly smile.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I always order the same thing, cheesesteak special (mushrooms, green peppers) without onions, lettuce, tomato, or mayo with a side of fries. Always good and hot. Served rather quickly. And, I always ask for a take-out box for fries and always forget them on table...today was no different. Only wish they used Heinz ketchup.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Frank's is a go to place for great grinders and heros. I always enjoy the Italian sub, and ask for extra banana peppers and onions. Lunch specials are the bomb! Pizza is great, too. Reliable, good Italian pizza and sandwiches.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

we stopped in for a quick lunch.we surely were not dissapointed! the sandwich i ate was delicous and her calzone was large and very good!! we will be back!!