“Horrible Beware will not refund Puddle of Mudd show”
Review of The Q

The Q
Ranked #288 of 519 Restaurants in Roanoke
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: BBQ, Beef, Billiards in Hollins, Va. Bigger and better than ever, 8118 Plantation Road is the new home of the best BBQ billiards and beef house in the Star City. Great food and cold drinks all day, every day. For the party crowd we are hosting live entertainment & themed parties throughout the year featuring your favorite local bands. For our pool players we offer Diamond Billiards tables and a non-smoking game room. You can find a game with us almost every night of the week and there's always a league and a team here scouting for new players.
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Show was cancelled. I bought my tickets thru Eventbrite, told owner of club responsible for refunds. Scott sent out emails about show rescheduled for this coming January 2018 we could hold tickets for then or get an refund. I have 3 VIP tickets, I opted for refund. Still no refund! I have called was told many times owner was to busy to speak with me, one time he was to busy playing pool!
I paid in good faith for the show. True it is not the fault of The Q for the cancellation, however take this as a precautionary fact that The Q in Roanoke VA is not a place to do business with.

1  Thank Maureen H

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I have been to the Q for several events including Puddle of Mudd, Saliva, Saving Abel etc. Went to the Tantric show and WROV's Birthday Bash one of the members of the band didn't show but the show went on and was awesome. The owner didn't have an obligation to do anything but he offered free admission to the next show of choice due to the band. The band was great and didn't miss a beat. Great place food is awesome and they take care of customers.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Food was phenomenal and the bands they have are awesome. Never played on better pool tables anywhere. Staff was pleasant owner was there very nice and made sure our visit was great. Definitely a place to go.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Topped here on the way home from Pa. on I 81. First everyone smokes so if this is a problem for you don't go. Food is good BBQ was really good and you get a lot of food for the money. Cold beer and PBR on tap. Did not try the pool tables but looked like a nice place to play. Staff was super great.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Nice selection, good food - cold beer and ice tea. Staff is very pleasant and offered recommendations...

Been to The Q? Share your experiences!