“Relaxing Dinner”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Nice restaurant that also offers seating on a deck overlooking a nice grassy area. Our food was delicious. I ordered the baked ziti. Servings are large. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I live here in Roanke and this is my favorite place to eat. The food is always great and the family atmosphere is beyond anything I have experienced at any other family owned restaurant anywhere. It is a great place to sit down, relax, enjoy life and cheat on your diet.

1  Thank Harvey W
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Tony from the HamptonInn in Roanoke VA recommended we go to Veranda Bistro. The food and service was wonderful. My husband and I felt like we were at someone's house instead of at a restaurant. We truly enjoyed our dining experience. We met the owners and the owner's daughter. What a terrific gem this place is.

1  Thank Paula V
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Brightly painted, a blend of Greek and Italian fare, this is a fun, although slightly off the beaten path restaurant. We like to head here after a day at Carvin's Cove. Great iced tea and a must-have cannoli. The outdoor seating is nice. There is lots of parking in the back if you can't get in at the main lot (it shares a lot with a gas station) since it is rather small and limited for space. The meatball sub is terrific. The sauces here are flavorful. The seasonings are just right, it is not a heartburn meal in the making. We really enjoyed the personable friendly service. This is a laid back, lake feel restaurant, very casual. They have wine offerings and desserts vary.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I had some of the best salmon I've ever had and my husband had the lamb sandwich platter - both with green beans and rice. The food was excellent!
However the service was not so great. We waited over 20 minutes to pay our bill. The waitress was new.