“What a find!!!”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Passing through Roanoke on our way from Maryland to Knoxville and was very fortunate to find Veranda Bistro. Had a wonderful dinner thanks to the great, friendly service we received and some of the best homemade Greek food. Red snapper was fantastic as was the chicken souvlaki!!!

No doubt....we'll be back!!!

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I have eaten at this restaurant several times. There is a lot of selection! I had the spaghetti one time. It was very good. I also had a calzone. It was delicious. They also have a few Greek options. And good dessert also. I would recommend.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

We chose to dine outdoors which was the right choice. Ordered a pizza that was really good with a light crush which was really good, one of the best in the area. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

I was looking for a quaint place for a business luncheon and someone in my family recommended the Veranda Bistro. Upon trying it out, l would truly recommend it to all.
The dining atmosphere was pleasing and the decor was pleasant. The service was friendly and prompt. Our order was reasonably-priced and served rather quickly. To top it all, it was delicious! We in and out within an hour. I will be back again, soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I was passing thru Roanoke and asked at my hotel for a dinner recommendation. Cody was emphatic that I should try Veranda Bistro. It was a great recommendation. The folks are wonderful (servers, owners and clientele). They offer a mix of American, Italian and Greek. I had Pastissso (sp) and the portion size and quality was excellent and it was very reasonably priced. Ended up chatting with the owners who have been running the place for 13 years and felt very much like part of the family. Highly recommended!

Been to Veranda Bistro? Share your experiences!