US$119
QualityInn
US$88
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$88
US$81
ComfortSuites
US$59
US$117
US$109
Hampton.com
All reviewsa pet friendly hotelallow petsno extra chargeburger kingroom was cleanbreakfast areawaffleswaffle makerdefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendlysausagegreat place to stayfree breakfastfront desk clerkbiscuitsfirst flooroff the highway
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this property because we were moving long distance and needed a pet friendly hotel. This La Quinta exceeded my expectations in every way. The pet friendly room was very clean with no orders. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was typical, but clean and fresh. The cats did well and we had a restful night. I will definitely stop again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Ms. Dianna, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your travels. So glad to know that we exceeded your expectations and found our hotel clean. We will look forward to seeing you again. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write the review.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

My family and I have stayed at this hotel many times in the last 4 years as my daughter attended nearby Roanoke College - I would recommend this hotel without hesitation to anyone - Melanie at the front desk and the general manager are the best!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

CharlesaL9607OS, Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Salem La Quinta in the last 4 years. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best of our ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The La Quinta Inn Salem is just a few minutes off I-81 at Exit 141. They were very accommodating at check-in. The day before I called and requested a "quiet" room and an early check-in. Jacara said she would set it up. I called again the morning of arrival.......it was all set up. When I arrived, Jacara greeted me by name (knowing I was coming in early). Impressive.

The room was excellent; a large king bed room. The room had a refrig, microwave, and a coffee maker. There was a nice-sized desk and a very comfortable upholstered chair.

The shower, too, was excellent. Nice, large towels. The sink is outside the bathroom and has a lot of counter space.

Thee is a small (3 pieces of equipment) fitness center (6 AM to 9 PM). There is a decent-sized outdoor pool.

Breakfast was very good with the "usual" (yogurt, waffle maker, cereals, breads, etc.) The hot dishes were sausage patties, eggs, gravy, and biscuits. The coffee was outstanding. The breakfast room, itself, was exceptionally attractive.

One word of "caution:" this hotel is incredibly pet friendly. Lots of dogs, some pet owners with more than one. If this is going to bother you, don't stay here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

urbanguy ,Thank you very much for taking the time to write this WONDERFUL review. So glad to know that you enjoyed our clean rooms and HERE FOR YOU hospitality from our staff. Thank you very much for joining our rewards program, which is by the way very rewarding. Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Traveling is stressful enough - especially with a pet. Just because a place says it is pet friendly doesn’t mean your travels are stress free.

We didn’t get the third degree wanting too know every little detail about our pet. The room was free and more importantly flea free. The self serve breakfast bar had appropriately sized portions of scrambled egg pancakes perfect for a sandwich. Coffee hit the spot.

There is enough green area around the hotel and around the neighboring hotels to walk your dog prior to the next leg of your trip. Thanks for making our road trip a little less stressful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
General M, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

WildmanWong, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this WONDERFUL review. So glad to know that you enjoyed our clean rooms and HERE FOR YOU hospitatliy from our staff. Thank you very much for joining our rewards program, which is by the way very rewarding. Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We decided to come down to Virginia from New York to go hiking for the weekend with our Husky. I’ve never brought my dog on a trip where he was able to stay in a hotel so I was already nervous before hitting the road. When we got to the hotel around 10:00PM, in my rush to get ready, I discovered that I accidentally booked for the following weekend and the hotel was full for the night. As this weekend was a busy one, I was in a panic that we may be staying in our car that night. Cindy, the woman working the desk began to call different hotels for me and informed me of different places we could try. Trying not to worry, we left, thanking her for trying to find a place for us. Five minutes after getting back into the car to research dog friendly hotels, I received a phone call from Cindy saying she may have a room for us, as a man was checking out shortly. Ten minutes later, she called again and said that she spoke to her manager Melonie, who agreed that we could have the room and to come back in 40 minutes or so. Melonie came back to the hotel to clean the room for us; Cindy going up to assist her with this. I have never been so thankful for the extra effort that these two ladies put into their job to make sure we had a place to stay for the night. This effort was above and beyond anything I have ever experienced at a hotel. Our room had a beautiful view and was very clean. The weekend was wonderful and this experience has guaranteed that we will be going back to this hotel without a doubt next time we go hiking.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
General M, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your travels .. We certainly appreciate the time you took to write this WONDERFUL POSITIVE REVIEW. At Laquinta Salem, my staff and I are always HERE FOR YOU! We look forward to seeing you again during future travels.