Quality Inn Richmond Airport
US$81
US$99
US$89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$135
US$137
Hotelpower.com
US$59
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2017

If there was a category of good between average and very good, that is what I would rate this place. My room was clean and seemed to have been updated in past year or so. Could hear some noise from corridor but not overwhelming. Good breakfast except second morning were out of Orange juice and no bacon. But all in all a decent stay for the money.

Room Tip: First floor rooms better as no elevator
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Because it was "Quality Inn" I expected at least clean. I was VERY wrong. First the parking is insane. There is no elevator and the stairs smell of smoke and are filthy. The room was the worst I have ever stayed in. There were stains on the furniture and carpet and I honestly was afraid to take off my shoes. The only reason we did not leave was because all the other hotels were booked and it was past midnight. The only good thing about this disgusting place was the front desk clerk was friendly. I will not stay here again and am truly disappointed with Quality Inn and Choice Hotels. I really thought they would have better quality control on places that have their name.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I was staying with a youth group who had rented out the entire property. Upon arrival I noticed that the pictures online do NOT represent the property in its current state. The lobby was ugly, but if the hotel is clean I'm fine with it. NOT! They have no elevator and of course I had a second floor room. After dragging my stuff up the dingy stairs and opening the sticky door handle I arrived... to hell. The ceilings were caving in and had HUGE water stains on them. I would have taken pictures but this Indian guy (I'm assuming he worked here) was barefoot running thru the hotel. EW! The smell in the hallways was horrible and the guy at the front desk thought a orange scented fragrance spray would cover it up. Well it didn't. As I finally reach my room after traveling thru a safari to reach it... the key doesn't work. Back thru the dingy staircase to get a new room key the staff was ever so helpful (NOT). I finally enter my room. The images online must have been taken years ago. The bathtub had hair and their was hair in the sheets. The tile was sticky and the place was overall filthy. Of course there was food in the microwave. I didn't dare to experience the morning breakfast, I just got the hell out of there. Had I not stayed with a travel group the Courtyard by Marriott next-door would have a room with my name on the reservation. The only slightly good comments I have are the slightly decent proximity to the airport (I didn't even fly but felt it necessary to have a good comment) and Brenda was nice.

Room Tip: Don't even stay here, there are PLENTY of other options within a mile of here
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We were driving home from Florida to Maine and tried for 3 hrs to find a hotel, found this one,should've kept driving! Dirtiest hotel ever.. smoking rooms, stained and ripped furniture, hallway rugs ripped stained, room barely cleaned it was a fright
Breakfast staff and room was the only decent thing about this place

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank travelmeshelle3
Reviewed 14 March 2017

First room, the tub still had soap complete with pubic hairs laying in the bottom of the tub, Generally filthy.

Second room down the hall, Reeked of smoke despite being a "non-smoking" room. Staff said it wasn't smoke. LOL

Wife got cleaning supplies from the front desk and we cleaned a room ourselves, then slept in our clothes and stocking feet, paying full price.

Generally there were carpet stains and bleach spots in the rooms, and through out the hall way and Lobby

There was about a 1 inch or more gap under the door. Every sound went out one room and into the next, including poorly functioning ice machine.

We did not sleep well. Not a Qualiry, Never again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family