“Our First Anniversary”
Review of Bay Tree Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seaford
Bay Tree Manor
Ranked #1 of 1 Seaford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 November 2015

My husband and I stayed here for our 1 year anniversary in 2014. It was amazing. We chose this location because it was close to my grandfather who recently had a birthday. We wanted time together but also to visit him. The innkeepers left cake and champagne in our room, not as a package or add on but as a gift!! They also met my grandparents and invited them to breakfast. We talked like old family friends with them and really felt at home...the home of our dreams.
We stayed in The Roosevelt Deluxe Suite and it was beautiful. The Rain shower room was amazing. The separate jetted tub had a view of the bay. We enjoyed our champagne on the dock of the bay, we swam in the beautiful pool, and we enjoyed netflix in the main room on the big screen. It was an incredible stay.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer S
paicoo, Owner at Bay Tree Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Jennifer the fact you waited a period of time before you left us a review speaks volumes. Obviously we made a lasting impression on you, so we thank you and wish you many more happy anniversaries. Whether you stay with us or at any of the wonderful B&Bs around the country. We would be honoured to have you back please take . Sincerely Paige and Mark

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

This was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had at a bed & breakfast. First off, location. It is right on the bay so the views and the sunrises were heavenly. Second, my room. Beautiful and comfortable with a direct view of the bay and sunrises from a large window. Beautiful roomy private bathroom - new and up to date (I have been to many B&Bs where that is one of the biggest drawbacks) chocolates, water, nice lotions and bath salts. The room was immaculate, cozy and furnished and decorated beautifully. Third: the breakfasts were different each day, LARGE and not what you would expect. Original dishes like his own twist on eggs Benedict and German potato cakes. And each breakfast came with a hand prepared desert. I never needed lunch while I was there. They also offer wine in the evenings. And fourth: and probably the best feature were the host/owners. They treated me like a royal honored guest. I felt like I was visiting dear friends. Wonderful conversations in the mornings over breakfast and in the evenings. I felt sad to leave and even though I live over 3000 miles away I will try very very very hard to return.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

The breakfast was amazing, they were even able to accommodate gluten free and vegetarian diets :). The wedding was fantastic, such a lovely spot to get married and they were so helpful to work with! The wedding turned out fantastic and our stay was great! Thank you both again so much! They do have dogs on the grounds, both very sweet, but just for anyone that doesn't like dogs to be aware of.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dana B
Reviewed 31 August 2015

We just spent two nights at Bay Tree Manor and felt like we met long lost friends we didn't know we had! Paige and Mark are a delight and truly go out of their way to make you feel like welcome friends and well cared for guests at the same time - no small feat.

We stayed in the Roosevelt Suite, which was lovely and quite large with a comfortable king bed. There's a separate room we didn't even use that houses the queen bed. Special treats abound, including an unexpected yummy appetizer when we arrived and fabulous breakfasts each morning.

Seaford is close to Yorktown and Newport News so you can spend your day sight seeing, easily come back to wash up, then go out to dinner and return to stay the night with your gracious hosts.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusanWNaptown
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Stayed at Bay Tree Manor over the 4th of July weekend and had a wonderful time! Mark and Paige were outstanding hosts and the breakfasts were big enough that we didn't need lunch! We have a nice mattress at home and are often disappointed when we stay away, but the mattress here was very comfortable. The view is amazing, the pool is really nice, and the location is great for exploring the historical sites nearby. I highly, highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jayne S

Been to Bay Tree Manor? Share your experiences!