“Very good food”

Get food delivered
Ranked #44 of 216 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 December 2020

We do classics, Pad Thai (they have an elevated version, too), crispy Spring Rolls...excellent, authentic...

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed 6 November 2019

This is a fancy Thai restaurant with an extensive menu. However I cannot say the flavors were exceptional. The service was fair, and the taste was not as good in the many Thai restaurants I have visited.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

The steamed rice was overlooked. The ginger chicken portion was small for $12 per plate. There are other better options for the same price. Not coming back her again. But the waitress was nice and served me well.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 16 April 2019

I had the spicy calamari appetizer and the crispy pork belly entree. My colleague had Pad Cha Talay (Spicy Seafood). Everything was fantastic. I have not had Thai food this good since my last trip to SE Asia.

The service was excellent, as well. I'll definitely return when I'm in Sprigfield again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My wife and I went here for dinner and ordered several sauteed dishes. The tofu is tough, not crunchy. The flavor used in each dish is more like a Chinese flavor. The Pad Thai is not good, felt like it is missing some ingredients and mostly noodles. We felt we paid more here than at other Thai restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2018