Heavenly Acres Campground
US$159
US$102
Travelocity
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$129
Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$125
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$124
Fairfield Inn
Super 8 Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
US$78
US$73
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$162
Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$116
Royal Inn Motel(Charlottesville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewslarge sitesfull hookupstent sitessave watershenandoah national parkswimming pooltoiletamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We stayed 6/22 to 6/25 when we got there it was a mix up with our sites I had asked for tent site with full hookups and was given no hookups but it was no big deal the owner Gary was great and let me pick what ever sites we wanted. They were a lot of tree's that I love for shade bathrooms were very clean and close. The pool was fun and loved the slide. This campsite is not for people that want a lot to do its for people that want to sit around the fire with family because. My brother rented a cabin and it was so nice I will post pictures I would give it 5 stars but only thing I didn't like was the pool cord in the shower it would save water if you just could turn it on and wash but you have to pull rope or water stops its not a deal breaker because you it works but Once my brother got there I just used the cabin shower. If your kids like swimming your fine if they want other stuff to do they may be bored here. I'm going to post pictures of our sites.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017

When we arrived at Heavenly Acres Campground, we found a note on the door to call a phone number, because "Gary" was in the campground. I called the number, and it went to voice mail. Before I could roll my eyes and mutter a complaint, Gary showed up in his golf cart, with a cheerful disposition. I don't know if Gary owns the campsite or is an employee, but Gary is awesome! He guided us to our campsite and made sure we got into the spot okay. Then, he checked with our neighbors to make sure they were doing okay as well. Very nice. The campground has a swimming pool, playground, and all the other amenities that one would expect. The only flaw is the wi-fi doesn't work at the campsites. The rate was reasonable, and the other campers were very personable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Not impressed. When we checked in, around 6, the office was closed and our campsite info was taped to the door. There was a guy who went by our campsite a couple times in a golf cart, but he never stopped to say hey. We didn't use their bath house facilities so can't comment on them. When we left in the morning, there was a sign taped to the door again, saying he was getting supplies. So we never saw anyone associated with the campground here!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We arrived here around 6 and no one was in the office. Our site information was taped to the door. We found our site pretty easily. We saw someone drive by in a golf cart a couple times, but he never stopped to say hi. When we left around 10 in the morning, there was again no one in the office. The note said he was on a supply run. So we never saw anyone on the campground staff. I assume we paid them in advance!!! I did not use their showers so can't judge them. There was a flushable toilet nearby that was handy, but primitive. No cable, no wifi.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2016

We stayed there for 3 nights and loved it! We have a 40 foot big RV with 4 slides and tow a vehicle. It is off the beaten path and the sites are huge (biggest I've ever seen) and heavily wooded. We had a pull thru site. It is a very quiet campground too. Owner was very nice. This campground is no frills, but has the basics. It was great for our dogs. Lots of places to take them on walks. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The gas stations are far away and some can't accommodate big rigs so plan accordingly. Nice golf course down the road.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business