TownePlace Suites Dulles Airport
US$127
US$139
Doubletree.com
US$119
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$133
Hampton.com
US$76
ComfortInn
US$109
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$84
Hampton.com
US$129
Hyatt.com
All reviewsdulles airportfront desktv channelsyogurtexcellent propertyliving roomroad noisehome away from homecomplimentary shuttlerental carone night staynice breakfastthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastbrendahousekeepingpinch
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

The service when we checked in was good but we needed bedding for the pull-out couch and it took some time for the staff to get that together. The staff was helpful then and during breakfast the next day.

The breakfast eggs and sausage were not very good. The waffles we cooked were excellent and there was plenty of good yogurt, milk, fruit and other food to eat. The juice was good and there was plenty of coffee - the coffee was just ok- not the best.

Otherwise our stay was excellent. The room was exceptionally clean and everything worked. The hotel was quiet- just a little road noise. Very close to the airport but the shuttle after 11pm was a bit slow and had the name of a different hotel on it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
TownePlaceDulles, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Daniel E,

Thank you for the detailed review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed a clean, comfortable room where everything worked! I have shared your feedback with my team so we can work on improving the quality of breakfast and the service issues mentioned. Please come back and stay with us if your travels bring you back to our area, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This was a surprisingly comfortable and quaint hotel. The suite was a good size well kept clean and close to the airport. Great for our stop over and overnight sleep. Friendly and courteous staff .. adequate parking and comfortable surroundings

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
TownePlaceDulles, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed a clean, comfortable room, as well as an accommodating staff during your stay. Please come back and see us if you are in the area, we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We stayed here 4 nights in May 2017 with our two cats. Unfortunately, we did have ants in our unit. I did not call management because we had our pets with us and I did not want them to spray chemicals. We had a studio with a kitchen and it was very comfortable. I used the airport shuttle a few times to return rental car and go to the airport. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 September 2017

Dear Jody P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Towneplace Suites Dulles in May. I'm glad you found your room to be comfortable and received great service from our staff. I'm sorry that you noticed ants in your room, we certainly would have moved you to another room and addressed the issue right away if you had notified us. This is not a complaint that I have received before, I'm sorry that it impacted your stay. I do hope that you will stay with us if your travels ever bring you back to the Dulles area. Thank you!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

clean and quiet. nice breakfast. Van to airport. Excellent. Very new hotel. Highly recommended. Took Uber and a little hard to find for the driver. The breakfast was better than other Townplace Suites. Bed very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and tidy. All the room amenities you require. Staff were friendly and helpful. The only comment I can make was the breakfast area was a bit small. They have plenty of comfy seating outside and tables and chairs. The only negative was the road noise and low flying planes. After saying that we had a suite as close to the road as you can get and not a sound in the room. I will stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
TownePlaceDulles, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear royandavis,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Towneplace Suites Dulles. I'm glad that you enjoyed a clean quiet room, great service and all the amenities needed to make your stay comfortable. We look forward to your next stay with us, we hope to see you again soon!
GM