Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sterling Dulles
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$76
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$87
US$79
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$108
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$64
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$67
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$89
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$89
US$84
Travelocity
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

All reviewssmall apartmentfull kitchenhot and cold breakfastdoor handleenjoy staying heretremendous valuequiet arearoom suiterestaurants in the areabagelsawesome hotela great place to staymake your own wafflesfront desk agentnice sizedc areaenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I really enjoyed my stay, I was pleasantly surprised how spacious the suite was. Definitely will recommend it

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Kash C, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sterling Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Jeangaryj 2016,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel rooms. We do take pride in catering to out guest's needs the best way we can. Our location is conveniently located off the rte 7 right behind next to Cascade shopping center. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us. Thanks

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I booked a suite with a kitchenette. Someone cooked something oily, then touched everything with their oily hands, making doors, cabinets, handles, etc. sticky. The bathroom had either paint or plaster flakes on the floor, which weren't swept up when housekeeping collected towels in the morning. The floor wasn't vacuumed before I checked in, discovered when I stepped on a small, crusty piece of bread, like part of a pizza crust. There was also one of those plastic loops that hold a shopping label to a piece of clothing. I kept my socks on to walk around in the room for this one... The breakfast buffet was OK, but the area smelled like something was burning. The staff was nice and took a genuine interest when I pointed out the elliptical machine was broken. Tough review to write since the staff was really nice.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to our housekeeping supervisor. Furthermore, i will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome hotel. We stayed there for two nights, it was really comfortable and clean rooms. The stuff were courteous and helpful and the front desk agent Naveed helped us with our luggage and also explained about the property and the restaurants.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Kash C, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sterling Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Jackson S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that out staff made your stay comfortable. We take great pride in delivering exceptional guest service. I am glad that you found our location convenient. I hope you were able to explored the area. We appreciate your kind words and I hope to see you again at Hawthorn Suites, Sterling in near future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I am usually very picky about where I stay, however my customer service experience here was beyond my expectations. The guy who works in the evening was very helpful and answered every question that I had. I truly felt wanted at the hotel by him and will definitely come back again with my family

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kash C, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sterling Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let staff members know that you were pleased with their level of service. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. I am glad that you found our guest rooms to your satisfaction. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I return weekly because this hotel is a comfortable stay and a tremendous value. The rooms are spacious, functional, and has a sofa and a kitchen like a small apartment. The bed is clean and comfortable. The staff is consistently helpful, and Naveed at the front desk in the evening is extremely competent! The grounds are well maintained on the property. The hotel is snuggled away in a nice location but walking distance to a great seafood restaurant, a supermarket, and many other restaurants with bars. I'm looking forward to returning next week.

- WILLIAM B.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kash C, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sterling Dulles, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear William B,