All reviews washers and dryers front desk long stay an extended stay hotel month stay full size refrigerator rolling thunder rooms are great dulles town center check in was easy business trip dc area cleaning staff excellent stay great price abraham elaine
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I was looking for a suite in the Sterling area, and needed it to be a long term rental. I booked a room at another property on line and checked in on May 4. I was terribly disappointed with my accommodations and knew there was no way I could stay there long term. Candlewood happened to be on the same property across the parking lot. I went into the main office on May 5 and was greeted by Abe. He showed me one of their vacant rooms and really took his time to make me feel welcome and comfortable. He was able to book me a suite for an extended period of time beginning on the next day. On May 6, when I arrived, he gave me the key to one of the vacant rooms and told me to take a look and let him know if those accommodations would be satisfactory. The suite was perfect, and I was able to check in immediately. Thank you Abe, you have helped make a very difficult personal situation much more doable.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Wow! On our 3rd stay, I'm blown away again by the room's quality and especially by Abe's consistent hospitality.

I didn't think the rooms needed upgrading, but it's a finely polished suite.

Having traveled all of the country (and to many places with our black lab), I have never been to an IHG property that is consistently this good and at this price point.

Everything has its place in the new design, with extra nooks and drawers to put things.

Well done! We look forward to our 4th stay!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I always appreciate the early check-in opportunity whenever available. Abe and the Front desk staff are always friendly and thoughtful. The location is within walking distance of the Walmart and the mall, also restaurants.

Room Tip: the rooms with the odd number have a little better view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2018

My future husband and I had an outstanding experience. This was our first time and we felt like home. Abe checked us in and he was very professional and explained every amenity in the hotel. Abe made us feel comfortable with his pleasant personality. Thank you for your excellent customer service.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our stay at this Candlewood Suites is always a grand experience due to Mr. Abe because he always extends gracious customer service and attention. He makes sure you are comfortable as if you are in your own home. He ensures you feel like you are “home away from home.”

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends