Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotels.com
US$139
Hotels.com
US$125
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$84
US$131
US$119
All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle drivergreat customer servicelong flightrecommend this hotelroom was clean and comfortablerental carnice hotelyogurtfree breakfastpark and flyairportdullesbeevanessasofadc
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Front desk seemed clueless. I had trouble getting the room size and type I had reserved.

The place is a under renovation, so it might be ok by the end of summer. It seems like its an excuse not to vacuum or clean the carpets at all. It just felt dirty. The room numbers were post-its on the door!

I know its a budget hotel, but I've stayed at other Choice Hotels that were basic, but felt clean with good service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Ezmon,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. Your feedback is very important to us and I want you to know that your concerns have been noted and will be addressed. I also would like to let you know that we are doing renovation right now through August to ensure we provide you with a quality product that satisfies your stay. I hope to have another chance to be at your service again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took a student group to DC. for a national competition. When we had an issue with another guest the staff was extremely helpful. While it might not sound good for the hotel,
a guest was taking pictures of our students without permission. When this was brought to the attention of the staff they were incredibly helpful and even called the local police who came quickly and addressed the issue. While the hotel could not have none that the person was going to create this issue they were fantastic in dealing with it . While many hotels would not have wanted to address it, they put the safety and security of our students first. I would stay there anytime

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hello Mr. Mark D.,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us and for recognizing my team's excellent response to the security of your students. It was our pleasure to be at your service and we hope to be at your service again next time your travel plans bring you back into our area.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here recently for 2 nights to attend a family function. Even for economy hotels this was the worst. The place needs fresh paint and furniture every where!
The breakfast was the worst ever. I am really sorry to be blunt but this was a minus
star place.
They have parking but not a single spot was ever available. The front desk staff openly encouraged us to use the parking next door at Hyatt !
Will not recommend and will never use them again.
I have seen much better Comfort Inn before. This one was the worst.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Mukesh D.,
Thank you for completing a review for us. My apologies for falling short on your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us and I want you to know that your concerns have been noted and will be addressed.

We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I was staying in the hotel as I was taking a class over the weekend nearby, and needed something I knew I could trust.

One of the first things I look for in a hotel is whether or not it is clean. This one is. The Lobby was clean and functional and check in was very easy. The desk clerk was friendly which is always a good thing after what should have been a four hour road trip turned into a 6 hour trip due to Washington DC Traffic.

I also check the room for cleanliness before I unpack or do anything else. I pull up the corner of the bedsheets and look for signs of life, and finding none, I looked at the rest of the room. It appeared clean too, I was satisfied. The room was suite sized, hence part of their name, and was rather comfortable. Comfy bed and sofa. The TVs allowed for an HDMI connection so I could watch a movie that was on my mobile on the big screen. Nice. (note, you must supply your own HDMI cable - management, if you had a few of these behind the desk, that would be nice for travelers, you may have, I never asked though)

Keep in mind, there is a difference between clean and worn. Minor wear and tear, but that did not detract from the cleanliness.

Breakfast time in the morning. The choice of what was included was standard for a hot breakfast option. Cereals, fruits, breads, waffles, eggs and a meat. Coffee, tea, juice, milk etc was also offered. Nothing to write home about, but the staff did a good job keeping it stocked and clean.

I had the opportunity to also chat with the manager on duty, and his attitude towards making my stay the most pleasant it could be was well appreciated. I had very little in the way of requests, (want the place to be clean), The manager made sure I was satisfied, and that shows proactive customer support. Well done.

Is this a place to stay if you are visiting town for a few days? Only if you are only planning to use the hotel as only a place to sleep. The hotel has a small fitness room, which was functional and clean, but nothing else to offer guests while staying there. There is a Sheetz within walking distance, but everything else may require a car to get to.

Choice Hotels, Keep on doing what you're doing, it works.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MichaelSPatton

Hello MichaelSPatton,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We booked a park and drive with the Comfort Inn. We left our car and the shuttle took us to the airport .....1.5 mike drive. When we landed 10 days later, the shuttle took us to the hotel where we spent one night. All worked well....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank theresapet
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Hello theresapet,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us.