All reviews omelette station made to order omelets dulles airport omelet bar full kitchen basketball court studio suite potatoes outdoor pool free breakfast sofa bed would definitely stay here again shower head small kitchen dc area easy access short drive
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I had researched - and even booked - several other hotels before deciding to stay at this Hyatt House. My primary objectives were to be close to Dulles Airport and be able to leave my car for a week while I was on my trip. Hyatt House offers a great "park & fly" option, which I took advantage of. In addition, the hotel also provides a shuttle, which I took to the nearest Metro station and the airport.

The room was spacious and clean, and the hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. I even left my car keys with the hotel manager while I was traveling overseas. The free breakfast much better than what I've had at other hotels. I definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Monica B, Front Office Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear GradyLady216,

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Help with picking us up from Wiehle train station at 11 when it may have stopped at 10pm was a blessing. We picked this Hyatt because it did pickup and drop off from Dulles as well as the train station, limited hrs though.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Monica B, Front Office Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Bloomfield_NMShearn,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Best value for the money in the area. The rooms are super quiet, and I especially like the door between the living area and bedroom. The one thing lacking is a full length mirror in the room. The breakfast offers an option for a made-to-order omelette, which is unique to hotels at this price point. It's not in the greatest location for walking anywhere, but if you have a car it's easy access to the Dulles Toll Road, and there is a Wegmans 2 miles away, for stocking the kitchen!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Monica B, Front Office Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Margaret,

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is definitely off the beaten path for school trips to Washington DC but definitely caters to school kids. Good breakfast and sell snacks at the front desk. What else can you ask for? Great shower, bed was firm. We weren’t there much at all so it didn’t really matter. Stayed three nights with group. No major complaints.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Monica B, Front Office Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Rambrozy,

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is an excellent hotel with great staff. It's pretty much the standard Hyatt fare--clean, comfortable beds, nice breakfast (including fresh-made omelets), but the best perk is the shuttle ride to the Metro, which made it really easy to get to downtown DC. We'll be back.

Stayed: February 2018
Monica B, Front Office Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Kathleen,