Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
US$139
Doubletree.com
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$119
Hampton.com
US$123
Hyatt.com
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$79
US$101
All reviewspool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastnice hotelgreat roomshuttle servicegreat place to staythe breakfast areanice breakfastoatmealdesk clerkwould stay here againbusiness tripfitness centerexcellent staybusiness centerfree shuttlecookies
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites in Sterling from 4/17-4/20. I was there for a conference. The staff was wonderful and friendly, and the hotel was beautiful and clean. The airport shuttle service was fast and easy, and everyone was helpful. However, the mattresses were so incredibly hard, I wasn't able to sleep. Several other people attending the same conference were also staying at this hotel and also commented on how hard the mattress was and how it affected their sleep. Also, the shower head was very weak, which was surprising. Most hotels I stay at have very good water pressure. So there was good and bad here, but I have no complaints about the staff!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HamptonSuitesDulles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear kyjohn,
Thank you for complimenting our rooms and our team. I'm very sorry to know that you weren't quite satisfied with our mattress. Although our mattresses are in compliance with Hilton Standards, I will personally check the room for any possible flaws. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The lobby staff were efficient and friendly. The room and bathroom were nice and clean. The breakfast was super good, including the coffee. The ladies serving breakfast were very, very caring and made us feel really welcome. We will definitely stay here again. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest,
You just made our day! Our team will be very happy for the acknowledgement. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you soon!
GM

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Stayed twice here, once on the way into town and once on the way out. It's clean, close to the airport, the front desk staff and shuttle driver were very accommodating and helpful. Sometimes not having a lot to say is a good thing. I will definitely stay here again if I need a close in airport hotel to Dulles. Rooms were typical Hampton, so they were clean, nice beds, everything you need. Price was good as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HamptonSuitesDulles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mike,
Thank you for the glowing review. My team was thrilled to read your comments. We appreciate your loyalty, we will ensure consistency in our services every time you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Front Desk staff tried to not give Hilton Honors benefits and it was a haggling to get it. Even when they agreed to give they made me as a guest to come down and get it instead of sending anyone to the room. It shows how far they were willing to go to make it harder to get deserved benefits.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonSuitesDulles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Ravi,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We thank you for your loyalty. You are our valued guest and we're very sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Welcome snacks are generally offered to Gold and Diamond Tiers, I see that you are very close to achieving the tier. I'm very sorry if there were any confusions on our part. I will make sure I convey this to my team to ensure better communication next time. We hope you give us an opportunity to serve you again.
GM

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night in a king room with jacuzzi bath which was a special offer price. Modern hotel large free car park and large clean room and bathroom. Check in very friendly and breakfast had a good tasty selection. There is also a small pool with jacuzzi although we did not use it. Would stay here again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HamptonSuitesDulles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Alan,
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. You are right, the new upgrades in the room have really made it look clean and modern. We've been getting great reviews on our new look. Thank you for the acknowledgement. We hope to see you soon!