“Excellent -Yo Yo Sushi & Pho”
Review of Yo Yo Sushi

Yo Yo Sushi
Ranked #17 of 178 Restaurants in Suffolk
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent!!! Excellent !!! There is nothing better than Fresh fish. Nothing better than being able to trust the Sushi Chef! Every dish served is phenomenal!! Be it the fish,meat, veggie, soups,, deserts.... exceptional! So thankful you have come to Harbour View!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

A great place for sushi and Pho in North Suffolk. The staff is always so warm and welcoming. My husband and I love the Pho so much we have not been able to tear ourselves away so we can try the Korean options they've added to the menu.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Hungry for Pho so decided to try this place out. Loved the decor inside. Service was great. Loved that there was the option to have a small bowl of pho and a sushi roll. I had the poke roll and will definitely have it again. Our only criticism was that the protein portion in the bowl of pho was significantly smaller than other restaurants. We will happily go back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 27 November 2016

The exterior is typical shopping center, but the interior is pleasant enough. The staff was friendly and the service efficient. Spring rolls were crisp and my Pho was fresh and tasty. My wife and I will be regulars.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Very good food all around! Very good value, too. Looking forward to trying sushi and ceviche. We had pho, split between 2 people, it's a perfect soup portion, which allows room to try other dishes, like the delicious bulgogi and cucumber Kim chi.

Date of visit: November 2016