“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Review of Bunny's Restaurant

Bunny's Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 149 Restaurants in Suffolk
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner and was a little taken back when there was no cars in the parking lot. Being gluten intolerant I am kinda limited on what I can eat. I ordered a burger without the bun and ordered Brunswick stew. The stew was amazing! Well worth stopping in just for the stew! Everyone enjoyed their food! Overall very happy with our choice to stop!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast, service was fast and friendly. Food left a lot to be desired. Eggs under cooked, sausage over cooked and burnt bacon. This place was not busy, they should have had no reason to overlook these issues. Thought the price was a little steep as well (2 people $27.00).

1  Thank cg41318
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Met family for breakfast there! Great service and great food. We lingered a good while but never felt rushed. Coffee was good, server was jovial and prompt. Everyone commented on the total experience of eating at the family restaurant that has been in Suffolk for many years!

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Stopped in on the way to NC. Four of us. Took ONE HOUR to be served slop from cans. If I had been with different people I would have been out of there after 10 but these people had much more patience than me.

The country ham plate was two thin slices of deli ham with canned beets. The turkey was covered with flour paste (gravy) that had thickened so that it was hard to find the turkey. I do try to find the good in places but this was just disgusting.

2  Thank holidaystuff
Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

As a child our family went to Bunny's often. The last time I was there was about 20 years ago. I was telling my husband about it on our way down to NC and on the way back we stopped. The carpet was probably the original. The place had 4 total sets of 2 for the 'lunch rush' at 12. The food was well, not good. It was once a great place, now....Sorry Bunny's.

2  Thank travelblond