“Still in 20th century”
Review of Bunny's Restaurant

Bunny's Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 165 Restaurants in Suffolk
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Badly needs renovation. Food is either frozen or from cans. Service was mediocre. You would expect a farm restaurant to have fresh food. Seems to be a spot for locals

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I love their fried chicken and hush puppys. They are a little heavy on the salt for me as I do not use it free hand but does make the greens tasty. The wait staff is very friendly, greets me with a smile and does a wonderful job waiting on us. Not a fancy place just good home cooking.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner and was a little taken back when there was no cars in the parking lot. Being gluten intolerant I am kinda limited on what I can eat. I ordered a burger without the bun and ordered Brunswick stew. The stew was amazing! Well worth stopping in just for the stew! Everyone enjoyed their food! Overall very happy with our choice to stop!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast, service was fast and friendly. Food left a lot to be desired. Eggs under cooked, sausage over cooked and burnt bacon. This place was not busy, they should have had no reason to overlook these issues. Thought the price was a little steep as well (2 people $27.00).

1  Thank cg41318
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Met family for breakfast there! Great service and great food. We lingered a good while but never felt rushed. Coffee was good, server was jovial and prompt. Everyone commented on the total experience of eating at the family restaurant that has been in Suffolk for many years!