“Great Food !”

Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Troutville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and good service in this small Italian restaurant. It's located in an older strip mall near Interstate 81 at the Daleville-Troutville exit.

But behind the unassuming exterior is great restaurant. We have been many times; the spaghetti, ziti and pizza are all delicious. The wait staff is prompt and friendly. You can't go wrong with a meal here!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This place reminds me of the little Italian place that must be in every small town. I say that because it reminds me of many other places I have been in small towns. The food is good, exactly what you would expect. The decor is cheesy Italian (pun intended) as usual. The service is smiling and friendly (the American way). I had a calzone and it was indeed good. I had enough to take home for the next day. It comes with sauce on the side, per usual standard.
This place is pure "comfort food". You get what you want, and there are no surprises.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

GPS found this spot on our way to DC. It's in an older shopping mall, but don't let that stop you from trying it. They have a lunch buffet for $8 each day. We had a quick supper. My husband got a small cheese pizza with garlic. Small pizza is pretty big. He has 6 big slices and ate them all. I got the toasted Italian Hoggie. It comes with standard chips. I ate every bite. We had some garlic knots as an item app and they tasted buttery and delic!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

I have eaten here a couple of times. Lunch buffet with friends. food was very good service was friendly and good. Buffet has lots of options.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Authentic, Delicious, Good Value, Great service. It is a small little restaurant on the top of the hill. If you know about it you are one of the lucky. Try it out, you will be glad you did.

Been to Bella Pizza Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!