Motel 6 Virginia Beach
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$329
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$242
Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$269
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$240
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$117
US$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$289
La Quinta
Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$329
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stayed there last summer and was very unhappy all around. I came back and everything that has been upgraded is awesome. You got rid of all the bad carpets and replaced it with hard floors. You have new flat screen TV's. It seems that your entire staff is so much friendlier. I will definitely return again.

• Stayed: February 2014
8  Thank Hardworkpaysoff79
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Me and my fiancé luckily only stayed 1 night at this filthy establishment. The night audit had to move me 3 different times just to find me a room that was sanitary enough to sleep in. The first room had burn holes in the top cover as well as a horrible stale stench as soon as you open the door. Also the bathroom was uncleaned completely....there was urine in the toilet used washcloths hanging on the shower curtain rod and bars of used soap in the shower. :( .... The second room I was moved to had several fresh blood stains on the top cover... The third room I was moved to was still fairly unclean in the bathroom washcloths were clean but dingy... The top cover in the 3rd had a strong must smell however sheets were clean I just gave up and stayed in the 3rd because I was exhausted..however I can say the night audit was very nice and helpful and seemed to be sincerely sorry for the disgusting rooms..he even reported it to the site manager and I got a refund....I must say my overall experience was disappointing because It was completely unsanitary and dirty. I hope the issues are addressed.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Happygolucky216
Reviewed 25 September 2013

First the guy that checked me didn't even speak to me at first just handed me a clip board to fill out and then told me when to swipe my card, very unfriendly. Then when we got to the room which by the way was supposed to be NON SMOKING smelled like cigarettes and there were burn marks all over the bed. There looked like there was blood on one area of the carpet and the toilet definitely hadn't been cleaned! There was one bar of soap by the sink to use to wash our hands. I won't be staying at Motel 6 every again it was disgusting!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed one night, basic room, sheets and bathroom were clean. We travel with a small dog and they are Pet Friendly. That's all you need for one night stay. They are reasonable priced and do not charge for Pets.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1hurricane
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Room was a basic double bed. Overall it seemed clean, but upon further inspection my wife found a couple of strands of hair on the pillows. Same in the bathroom behind the toilet. I guess the cleaning crew didn't get everything from the last guest. Anyway it felt like budget basic place to sleep. No frig or microwave in this room. The shower head was very powerful, felt like it was too much pressure. Just free coffee in the morning downstairs along with vending machines with various snacks. Staff was nice, answered our questions and was quick to get us checked in. Only stayed one night but it was ok for our needs (place to sleep & change before heading to the beach).

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family