Alamar Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$150
US$79
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$149
La Quinta Inn & Suites Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$67
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$108
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$81
US$245
US$229
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed there and not even for the entire night. First I had made reservations for a non smoking room. When I arrived I was told they were then sold out even though I had reserved a room. After driving 4 hrs to get there I decided to take the smoking room. It has a nasty odor and the noise was even worse. You couldn't even take a descent shower or flush the toilet because of no water pressure. Last but not least several times I had individuals come up to looking to purchase drugs. I use to like this place but its gone back to being garbage once again. If you have kids I would not let them stay in that type of environment.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Good price. Comfortable King size bed. Very nice TV and reception. Great lighting. Offered free Wifi with code. Wasn't sure how to connect and called the number and assistance available immediately, very helpful. Staff was super friendly! They even called to make sure everything was OK with our room once we got settled. Pet friendly, always a plus for us. Location not too far away from the beach, worth the drive. Very secure lighting. Recommended location.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank sillychic
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I didn't expect the Hilton. Motel 6 is a low cost hotel without the frills. I do expect a clean room. Spider with web, long black hair in floor next to it. Nuts at the headboard along with something spilled on floor and about a foot up the wall--to the point it was molded. Another long hair I found on sheet the next morning.
Also hair on bathtub wall--didn't see until next morning.
Never again

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Luke,
Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We are not picky about hotels. If they are clean and safe, we are fine. This however, was the WORST experience ever!! Room smelled AWFUL, DIRTY tub, hair was clogging drain, USED soap, with the open package in the shower, sticky floors..had to use towels on floor to walk on..Smoke detector kept going off. Maint. man came in, took the battery out, threw it in the trash and said, "that should hold you for the night". Luckily, I have it on video. Reporting for FIRE CODE violation!!!!! Would not give us a refund...we spent $124.00!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paulette B
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

The room was quite small, no frig/micro so better bring your cooler. The king size bed was quite sturdy. A few maintenance issues in the room. The exterior of the motel was pretty busy even though its tucked in a quiet area. Staff was friendly, lots of surveillance or security going on over there for whatever reasons.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple