Alamar Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$206
19 Atlantic Hotel(Virginia Beach)
US$189
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach - Norfolk Airport(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$107
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$310
US$150
US$89
US$69
La Quinta Inn & Suites Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$352
Cancelon
All reviewshot tubroom was cleanindoor poolenjoyed our staylittle thingsmini vacationextra towelsatlantic avenueoff seasonseahawksmotelbalconypillowsdeskvb
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

If you're stingy about rooms being clean then this isn't the place for you. My husband and I are really laid back, so we didn't mind the little things that were overlooked while cleaning (there was a single hair in the tub from the prior guests, a few cigarette butts on the balcony, and some stray hairs behind the bathroom door that looked like beard trimmings?). But if you aren't pretentious, then this place is pretty awesome. The view from our room was beautiful, the location was great, and I fell in love with the hot tub. My only complaints are that the woman working the front desk in the morning was completely rude when we needed to correct our checkout date, and the elevator literally takes forever, I mean maybe a full 3 minutes just to go from the 6th floor to the 1st floor without stopping (it feels like it gets stuck on the 1st floor for some reason). But those two things aside, we genuinely enjoyed our stay at this place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KatlynStorm
Reviewed 18 April 2017

We stayed at The Seahawk September of 2016. The air was crisp but we enjoyed our stay. During this time you could ride the horses on the beach and we had the best view of it all. There was also a parade that was short but entertaining. The room was comfortable; no real bells or whistles. The price was great for the amount of days that we stayed. Our room was clean and staff was available. Good getaway. I would recommended this hotel.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

When doing a review, I rate a post by what my expectations were and if they were met. The Seahawk met these expectations and provided and excellent trip for me and my kids. I booked it knowing it was a budget friendly , no frills hotel but I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations. The room itself was clean, good climate control and excellent WIFI. My only complaint was there was hair in the shower , not much but enough to make me notice it. We had towels restocked when needed and they provided shampoo and soap. The pool was set at a moderate temperature and the hot tub was hot and worked properly. Excellent location and friendly staff made this an excellent spring break trip for a family on a budget.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric M
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for our anniversary. The hallways of the motel are older and could stand updating but the actual rooms are updated and were very clean. Since it is October we enjoyed and appreciated the heated pool and hot tub. The location is wonderful! It's ocean front and walking distance from a bunch of resturants and shops. The parking lot is very narrow, we came in on a Sunday and had a hard time navigating dispite our small car. It became easier as days past because some people left and there was more room to move.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Morgan B
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic time here. Yes it is an older building but the rooms are some what updated. Front desk employees are outstanding and friendly. We had a fabulous view of the ocean. The beds and pillows were comfortable. We were on the 5th floor which had the ice maker and a better view of the ocean. I would recommend the upper floors. The rooms were always clean. The indooe pool and jacuzzi were awesome. Great location around shops, restaurants and a Walgreens. We will definitely be back next year. Oh they have suites with Kitchens but you have to book directly from the motel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family