“Authentic Deli”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We have plenty of parking! Carnegie Deli Cheesecake! Melt in your mouth Pastrami! Home of the award-winning Super Reuben!!
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I have had corned beef, beef brisket, and Ruben. All have been good and very large. I order the half sandwich and it is still more food than I really want.

My wife had the salad. You can see from the photo it is also huge.

The carrot cake was wonderful, but also huge.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

If you like hot pastrami, corned beef, and cheesecake, this is your place! The food is ALWAYS good as well as the service, and the portions are huge!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

But so good. We had corned beef and roasted turkey sandwiches. So tasty! The prices are fair and the service was terrific.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My husband is originally from the New York area and so he has taken me to many of the fine delis in New York and LA. As we were sitting in the restaurant last night I felt like we were almost there without flying. The atmosphere reminds me of those delis. The food is great! Everything is fresh. I had a Greek salad with fresh grilled chicken breast..very good. My husband had the pastrami dogs with some of the best sauerkraut he has ever had. The pastrami and the dogs were terrific. Also great service!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after reading about it online. They offered us a sample of their famous Reuben which my husband ordered. It was so big that he couldn't finish it. I had the turkey bacon cheddar and it was also delicious but I couldn't finish that. We took cheesecake to go and it was very good also. Food is a little pricey but you get huge portions.