“Paddleboarding with the Blue Angels”

Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle
Ranked #1 of 66 Tours in Virginia Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle is a school that teaches Stand Up Paddle. In business since 2011, we strive to spread aloha and have fun while teaching the way cool sport of SUP. We start out in nice calm flat water teaching intro to paddle..then graduate up to ocean and or yoga paddles....RI'SUP the place to start and continue your paddle journey!!
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Our family went out with Randy yesterday while the Blue Angels Navy jets were performing overhead for the NAS Oceana air show. It was a unique experience to be out on the water with the jets flying over Rudee Inlet. We also saw 2 adult bald eagles and a baby eagle. Once again, a great experience with Rudee Inlet SUP. Thanks Randy for an awesome time!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Randy was incredibly flexible with scheduling when we needed and very able to teach people of varying skill levels simultaneously. I feel like he tailors the tour to the needs of the group. We had a great time, he was a great instructor, and we would definitely come back and recommend it to others! Next time we would do the ocean trip, though I think starting with the inlet was a good choice for beginners.

Bonus - he takes lots of pictures of the trip, which is great since we (of course) left our phones on land!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We have enjoyed Rudee Inlet many, many times. We especially enjoy sitting in the sliders. The bartender always does an excellent job at making the tastiest drink concoctions. The chef does a great job of having the freshest ingredients for everything on the menu.

RudeeInletSUP, Owner at Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

hello I believe you reviewed rudees restaurant but gave the review to us at rudee inlet stand up paddle! I am glad you had a five star experience....if there is anything I can do to help change it over then let me know at 757 343 3560

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

What an awesome experience will definitely be going back! I just knew I would fall in and not be able to stand up but never fell...did some yoga and stood up while relaxing in between!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

First time paddle boarding. It went better than expected. I definitely want to go again. Got instructed on what to do and then coached while I was out there doing it.