“Wonderful experiene”

Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle
Ranked #1 of 66 Tours in Virginia Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Rudee Inlet Stand Up Paddle is a school that teaches Stand Up Paddle. In business since 2011, we strive to spread aloha and have fun while teaching the way cool sport of SUP. We start out in nice calm flat water teaching intro to paddle..then graduate up to ocean and or yoga paddles....RI'SUP the place to start and continue your paddle journey!!
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I had a stellar experience with a private SUP lesson - not only was Randy incredibly encouraging, but we enjoyed the beautiful inlet and spectacular bird life. Would definitely recommend even for people like me, who are a little apprehensive about paddle boarding.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

From beginning to the end this was an incredible experience. It was my first time paddling and the lesson at the beginning got me standing up and feeling confident in less than 15 min. We cruised through the inlet and made our way to the ocean where we followed dolphins for most of the trip. Literally dolphins jumping, playing and slapping the water right next to us! Randy showed us how to paddle into some swells. Feeling that push from the ocean is like nothing else and super addictive! We paddled back into the inlet, took some silly photos, cruised around, got to know each other a bit and went back to the dock. I want to start every morning like this! Excellent across the board, made some new friends, learned how to SUP, paddled with the dolphins, rode some waves, all in one 2-hr session...I'll definitely be back for more, thanks RISUP, Aloha!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We highly recommend Rudee's SUP as a must do activity when visiting Virginia Beach. Great service, excellent instruction for beginners, and awesome tours.

We've been three times now and every time has been more than worth the time and cost. The late season sunset tour was by far the best time we've had. It's a must do for couples; great scenery and just spectacular views of the inlet.

Randy (our guide) is always professional and laid back. Also, unlike other stand up businesses, they have absolutely no issue bringing young children (our youngest is 6; she rode on the board with the guide and helped with her own paddle the two times she's been).

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This tour was one of the best investments have made in a long time. Randee was just awesome and really makes you feel comfortable; and you will make a new friend here. He will take you on an incredible tour of the area; and offer to take you out to the ocean as well (it was very windy our day so we decided to stay in the inlet). He will take you though canals, and show you some of the true hidden beauties of VA Beach you will never see otherwise; and you will see it all from the board in the water. This experience will become a ritual for every visit I now have of VA Beach. He will make you all feel comfortable and you will really make a friend here. I can't wait to come back for this; and maybe even try the ocean. This is a must for anybody visiting the area that has a love of the water or SUP. Thank you Randee and to Randee's team. They also spent a while on pics which was just so awesome that we now have the priceless memories as well.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Paddle boarding with Randy was very amazing. He was a great instructor, the tour was splendid, and the photography taken was incredible.I highly recommend it to everyone. I am looking forward to going back there soon.