“Love to Return!!”

Sushi King
Ranked #219 of 1,589 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 April 2017

This is my 1st time coming to Sushi King. I love the sushi. The Norfolk Roll taste great!! I would definitely comeback the next time when I vacation in Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I went out for a sushi lunch. At many places that have AYCE sushi, like at a buffet, it's premade. Not here...everything is made fresh when you order it. We usually order a couple of appetizers (they even have calamari), and then some hibachi shrimp / fried rice while we decide which rolls we want to get. If there's only 2 of us, we order 2 at a time, since we don't want to waste food. You can also order a 1/2 roll of 2 different ones if you're having a hard time choosing. While the price may seem a bit high, it's totally worth it. There's no way you could get this much delicious sushi for the price if you ordered it as individual rolls somewhere else. We LOVE Sushi King and can't wait to go there again :)

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Where has this place been all my times to VA Beach? All you can eat, made to order sushi! And such great treatment when it is your birthday! Highly suggest Sushi King!!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

So, this was another of my son and his girlfriend favorite places to eat sushi. So we tried it and not half bad considering it's buffet style sushi. The appetizers are rainy good and the variety of roll choices are good. You just need to know the best choices for rolls. For a first time visit for me it was a hit and miss on a few rolls but overall not bad.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

This is my first experience at a Sushi King. It’s quite a concept – Pay one price and eat until you’re full. Five of us were hear at 6:30 on a Tuesday evening. We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table. Our server, Lisa came right over and explained how everything worked. Soups, salads and desserts were in a buffet area. Then you could order anything on the menu and eat to your heart’s content. Beer and sake as well as soft drinks are available. There are kitchen entries available consisting of beef, chicken, shrimp or veggies prepared teriyaki and in other ways. There are regular sushi rolls, well over 20 as well as house specialties, again, well over 20 varieties. Lisa was very attentive we were never waiting for the next item ordered. She could also substitute ads a comedian, she has a very quick wit! We enjoyed our food and Lisa’s entertainment.