My wife and I spent out 10th wedding anniversary at VA beach and stayed in this property. We had an 18th floor room / Club level which entitled us to free breakfast and snacks and hors d'oeuvres through the day. The front desk staff is super friendly and when I mentioned that we were there for our anniversary, a bottle of wine was sent to our room - not just any, Luce at the front desk asked me for our preference and also made sure it was in the room when we came back from the beach! Breakfast at the Empyrean was excellent, the coffee was great and we were well attended to. Our room had views of the ocean as well. Parking across the street is $10 which is very reasonable. The hotel also offers beach towels and chairs that can be picked up from the concierge which is a blessing since the beach rental company charges 15 bucks for chairs. We also had a late checkout after spending time at the beach! Live music at the park, Neptune park outside the hotel and lots of shops across the street, not to mention the beach as well!
- Opening the patio doors can expose a lot of noise especially with the military base nearby, however, once the door was closed, we heard nothing and had a great sleep.
All in all, a wonderful hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the perfect beach destination for your vacation getaway - where you can unwind in luxurious accommodations, dine at oceanfront restaurants, listen to a live concert in the park or relax in a cabana on the beach.Situated on the city’s famed boardwalk adjacent to Neptune’s Park, the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront features a collection of 289 upscale guest rooms and spacious suites. Our exclusive Empyrean Club, located on the top three floors, features personalized concierge service, complimentary breakfast in a private lounge, private key card access and refined amenities.Though Virginia Beach boasts a number of exciting activities and attractions, our luxury hotel is a landmark in its own right. With two award-winning restaurants onsite, Catch 31 and Salacia, you won’t have to go far for fresh fish or the only 4-Diamond steakhouse in Virginia. Our resort is also home to Sky Bar, serving creative cocktails with panoramic views 21 stories above the beach.The Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront is also the ultimate destination for meetings and weddings, with over 12,000 square feet of flexible event space. Other onsite amenities include our 24-hour business center, our inspiring fitness center and Virginia’s first rooftop infinity pool overlooking the Atlantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach