“Great view, in more ways then one”
Review of Catch 31

Catch 31
Reserve with OpenTable
Catch 31 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,464 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: For avid diners who are visiting Virginia Beach or live within 20 miles of the VB Oceanfront and are looking for the premier dining location, Catch 31 with unique oceanfront dining vignettes and located on the most recognized and valuable real estate in Virginia Beach offers the largest selection of fresh fish and seafood delivered in contemporary style and with high energy.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I'd consider this more of an adult oriented bar/restaurant. If you're a man you'll really love this place.

They side patio has a perfect view of Neptune and there is a small stage on the side where the can have live music. There was a 3 person band there that was very good when we were there.

They have a fantastic peel and eat shrimp dish and a soup called "hot pot stew" that was excellent

They have a great way of serving bloody mary's, they give you a glass of vodka and ice and you go to the station with all the different mixes and add ons like celery, bacon, olives etc.... and prepare it to your liking

If you go ask for Ashley

Management response:Responded 24 September 2017

We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. I love the Bloody Mary bar also!!!! So much fun

Adam

Write a ReviewReviews (3,325)

Reviewed 20 September 2017

CATCH 31 is amazing. You have a choice to sit out on the patio, in the main dining area,, the upscale bar, or the covered patio...oceanview. I highly recommend the ocean view seating.
The menu is not huge,they specialize in seafood, but the salads and beef is good too. Desserts are out of this world. The wait staff treat you like you are the only guests in the place. Philip was outstanding! He new the menu very well and helped me select the right fish for me. We always go to Catch 31 on our last night on the beach for a the generous cocktails, meal, and desserts. We talk about our dining experience at Catch 31 to anyone that will listen! Love it!

Management response:Responded 24 September 2017

We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. More so that Philip took such good care of you

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Best Seafood tower i have had and I eat seafood very often. The lobster was cooked to perfection. They did not mind that I wasnt so fond of clams and gave me more shrimp without hesitation. You wont be disappointed!

1  Thank Benjamin T
Management response:Responded 24 September 2017

We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. The tower is so so good I am always jealous when I see people get it

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful place to dine and excellent service. The food was delicious starting out with the calmari and finished with the Rockfish that my server Tyson recommended. Best fish I had in a restaurant. Tyson was very attentive and all round great server. My family will be returning.

Management response:Responded 24 September 2017

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience and that Tyson took such good care of you.

The Rock fish is good thank you so much for the wonderful review

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This place is one of most nice places to go, great atmosphere, nice service, wide selection on the menu, mostly fish-based. There are seats inside and outside. Recommended place to go with friends for a night out.

Management response:Responded 24 September 2017

Thank you so much for the great review

I hope to see you again soon