“Possibly the very best”

Ranked #10 of 1,453 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: For avid diners who are visiting Virginia Beach or live within 20 miles of the VB Oceanfront and are looking for the premier dining location, Catch 31 with unique oceanfront dining vignettes and located on the most recognized and valuable real estate in Virginia Beach offers the largest selection of fresh fish and seafood delivered in contemporary style and with high energy.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was possibly the very best seafood dinner we have ever had. We have traveled the world but the crab cakes here are indescribable. We would classify this as the very best crab cake dinner ever. This was unreal!!!

Adam S, General Manager at Catch 31, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the great review
The crabcakes really are so good I have trouble not eating them everyday
Please ask for me next time you come in

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I love coming to Catch31's bar for cocktails it's Shayla! She's so much fun and always makes me something good. Food here is great too. Great view and music when they have a DJ at night. Best summer spot. I literally come here when Shayla is working because she's always so fun and happy, she makes my day! If she get here tell her Raven sent you an that she's the most gorgeous goddess in the world! lol but seriously great spot to hang out!

Raven thank you so much for joining us The other day and spending time with Shayla
We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch today and had Sarah I as my waitress. Truly wonderful service. I don't meet many wait staff with genuine personalities but she was lovely. Very sweet, funny girl.

We are so glad that Sarah gave you such great experience and that you enjoyed everything
We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Just went in for a couple of drinks had great service with the bar tender Sean and met a nice young man name James who I believe was the bar back. They both made my time enjoyable. Cho Ramirez

Thank you so much for joining us Sean and James really do make a great team I’m so glad they made such a good impression
Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped to have a quick drink with coworkers and was blown away. Shayla Was Pleasant And Very Knowledgeable about The Oceanfront.... Very Attentive And Great customer , I will Be Coming Again !!!!!

We are so glad that you had such great experience with Shayla
Love to meet you please ask for me next time you come in